Mini Pic Ablum Update

silvergirl

i have a couple new pictures in my "The flatiron an the fro" album an several in my "June" album for whomever has not seen it.

This marks the begginning of my second year transitioning! And so far I'm loving it
grin.gif
smile.gif

http://public.fotki.com/silvergirl1234/silvergirls/
password: hair

your hair looks great both curly and straight... no fair, you get the best of both worlds...

Happy hair growing!!!!!

You and your hair are very pretty. Would you still call it transitioning after 2 years? How much are you holding on to? Because I can't tell. Gorgeous!

U R 2 CUTE! I love how your hair is in the afro, those waves in the June album, and that straight flat iron hair pic!
smile.gif
Keep up the good work with your hair care journey!
smile.gif

Beautiful, elegant bun photos! Gorgeous waves. Such shiny, wavy hair.
smile.gif

blush.gif
Wow! Thanks all for the lovely compliments!

I still have about 2inches or 3 inches or relaxed hair on each strand. I only started transitioning with 4 inches of hair so my hair is all in natural layers. the shortest layer is collarbone lenght now, and my bangs are nearly shoulder lenght..the longest layer being almost 2 inches past underarm, so nearly have back the 2 inches that i cut off in early may.
clap.gif

once i past the two years transition, ill have to see how much lenght i have , id like to reach my goal of brastrap lenght natural (when stretched) before i cut off the remaining relaxed ends
smile.gif

Back