Mineral Rich Challenge 11/01 2012 through 4/30 2013

I'm on my second bottle. Still notice no difference in anything. I'm hoping to see healthier nails. I just started taking a new multi vitamin and Barlean's Women Essentials oil capsules.

I am going to resume the MR today. I stopped during my period. It was heavier, crampier and longer than usual. There could be various reasons for this. I just stopped anything new for a while. I may stop the MR a few days before I am due to start though. I am anemic and am overdue for iron iv so that could be it.

Took mine this am in 8 oz of water. I actually slept better! The alarm actually woke me, usually I wake up like two hours before getting ready for work feeling groggy and miserable (and of course, tired before I have to get up) I slept a full 7 hrs which is neared of for me, 4 hours if I'm lucky.

Had a few weird dreams which I forgot most of waking. Woke up with the weirdest feeling...feeling sleepy but body not tired. I can't explain it. I'm ok now. Have energy and stamina. Appetite isnt there. Didn't eat dinner last night, wasn't hungry, had yogurt this morning (had to force it)

Looks like I'll be ok snack wise. No craving either. No dry mouth. Will drink water though, I need it!

Quick length check. I don't know if it can be attributed to MR but last week I put my hair in cornrows and as of yesterday(one week) it felt like I got 2 weeks growth but I may be crazy. Still doing a check anyway. I missed 3 days here & there. Can't really tell how much growth I got. I normally get between 1/2 & 3/4 inch a month.

First pic 10/26/2012. Second pic 11/19/2012.

First day of MR was 10/24/2012.

Attachments

• P1010658 - Copy.JPG
    P1010658 - Copy.JPG
    219.6 KB · Views: 76
  • P1010638 - Copy.JPG
    P1010638 - Copy.JPG
    261.8 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
I'd like to order a few more bottles of M-R. Does anyone have the 20% discount code for Swanson's 1 day sale? I was on their Facebook page but couldn't locate.

I made my order today w/ Swansons.

1 bottle of the Mineral Max
2 AO GPB's (This conditioner is freakishly great, I might order 2 more :look:)

The coupon code is ONLY4FANS. The sale ends at 8 p.m central standard time so, SO HAUL HARD NOW or HAUL LATER WITH THE COUPON CODE: INTBO45 for 10% off rather then 20% :rolleyes::

Just finished my first bottle of Mineral Rich. I ordered another bottle and wen ton auto-ship so I do not run out.

I got a total of 36 days and never missed a day, took 1 oz per day. Weighed the new bottle that I started and it is approx. 37-38 oz of liquid.

I did too. And I know I had not missed one day. And I take one ounce exactly. I use my own personal measuring spoon from the Dollar Tree :yep:

Chile I goes deep and pull out my scale! I try to hit it on the head at 30g but there have been few days I went with 35g.

Oh and I didn't forget about taking a pic of my hair. I'm just not good at it and will wait until I can master the process. Had I not been trying to get dress for Zumba I could of woked with my patience.

Last edited:
Forgot this morning. I'm so scared to take at night too lol. So I'll just wait until tomorrow morning. I thought about this morning too, but then my son poo-poo'ed and I got sidetracked and then was rushing out the door.

I made my order today w/ Swansons.

1 bottle of the Mineral Max
2 AO GPB's (This conditioner is freakishly great, I might order 2 more :look:)

The coupon code is ONLY4FANS. The sale ends at 8 p.m central standard time so, SO HAUL HARD NOW or HAUL LATER WITH THE COUPON CODE: INTBO45 for 10% off rather then 20% :rolleyes::

@EnExitStageLeft missed it by 20 minutes! :sad:

Wait you said central!!!!!

Got 2 bottles with the discount and my $5 certificate for $37.25 :yahoo:
Why am I often caught napping when this kind of goodness is going on? :scratchch

Ladies, soooo in addition to the other benefits I've noted up thread, Mineral Rich is also having an impact in the weight department as well. This morning I dressed in a skirt that was very snug a few weeks ago and now its noticeably looser at the waist and around my hips. I didn't weight myself when I started taking M-R (who knew) but if I was to guess, I'd say I dropped about 4 or 5 pounds since I started with it a month ago. I think because MR is suppressing my desire for snacks, juice and other in between meal fillers, the weight is falling off. Honestly this is a biggie for me as I've always struggled to keep the pounds off but this time the weight loss was was effortless. I haven't changed anything else in my diet or exercise so it must be Mineral Rich having an impact.

On yesterday, I went to my stylist for a shampoo. She ran her fingers through my hair and complimented me on the thickness. :yahoo:

My sister and mother are also drinking MR. When they drank it, both of them got headaches. My sister continued drinking it daily and no longer gets a headache. What do you all think is causing the headache? Could it be that they are lacking certain minerals? :perplexed

On yesterday, I went to my stylist for a shampoo. She ran her fingers through my hair and complimented me on the thickness. :yahoo:

My sister and mother are also drinking MR. When they drank it, both of them got headaches. My sister continued drinking it daily and no longer gets a headache. What do you all think is causing the headache? Could it be that they are lacking certain minerals? :perplexed

Well that could very well be what had happened to me the first day I took it. But I couldnt tell. That night I had some pickles and I thought it was that (because the headache came shortly after). Then a few hours later I found out I was pregnant then I chalked it up to that...but it could have been the MR. In any event, the headache never came back. The end of this week would be week 2 that I'm taking it.

Make sure they are drinking a plenty of water. Dehydration can cause headaches. Not sure if that's the cause for your family, but drinking more water wouldn't hurt.

It could be a detox effect. I got a very slight headache my first day but after that nothing. I know I lacked minerals before MR!

Well that could very well be what had happened to me the first day I took it. But I couldnt tell. That night I had some pickles and I thought it was that (because the headache came shortly after). Then a few hours later I found out I was pregnant then I chalked it up to that...but it could have been the MR. In any event, the headache never came back. The end of this week would be week 2 that I'm taking it.

Whaaaaaaat?? Congrats!!! :) ChasingBliss

I started back today. I ordered through Amazon for $23. I added a couple of things from swansons and I paid under$5 for shipping

Correction in order to receive the black friday 99cent shipping you have to use the code: Shop2save that fatimablush posted. If you have a five dollar coupon then this would be the perfect time to utilize it :yep:.

Back