Mielle Organics Products

Bought the Pomegranate Leave-In during the BF Sale (still haven't tried).

Ended up getting x3 Babbasu & Mint DC'er B2G1 Free from Sally back in 2017. They rang me up wrong and I think I ended up only paying for x1.

Recently bought during their 40% Sale more Babbasu DC'er and something else (I can't think of right now)?

I also got x2 of the Rosemary & Mint Scalp Oils, but it couldn't hold a candle to Curls Blueberry and Mint Scalp Tea (sadly).

Nothing is a true "must-have" but I do like the DC'er. And I did like the Cowash and enjoyed the Oil.
This is how I felt about the products. Nothing is a must have. I tried the babbasu conditioner and initially didn't like it. By the end of the jar it I liked it on my hair and said I would add it to my reggie, but i never repurchased and dont miss it.

Babassu Oil Shampoo was a huge hit. I’ve since purchased the DCner and leave in although I have not used them. The shampoo made my hair feel really clean but so soft. Generally, when my hair feels that clean, it’s stripped. Not so with this shampoo.

ETA: the gel is ok. I’d repurchase if need be but I have many other gels I need to use up first.

Im currently using the babassu shampoo and DC ,I’m indifferent to the shampoo kind of remind me of Carols daughter early stages,it’s not drying and does what it needs to do. The Dc is very very good ,moisturizing,great slip,made my hair soft and supple ,however I HATE the smell of it ,that medicated tee tree peppermint scent ,I mean I can work in the summer but it’s not my type of scent ,I don’t apply my conditioner directly to the scalp so I don’t see the need of stimulating/antiseptic essential oils .

I've liked everything I've purchased, but nothing really jumps out with me. Even during their 40% it doesn't really grab me.:look:

I do like and continue to buy the Babbasu DC'er occasionally.
Do you think it could be the scent ? The small packaging?

Do you think it could be the scent ? The small packaging?
@Kindheart
Not sure about the Packaging? I guess it's okay. *Shrug*

I bought x2 of the Pomegranate & Honey (I think) L-I, BF and still haven't used it.:look:

No, I don't think it's the scent?
For some reason, it just doesn't make my PJ Spidey Senses Tingle!:angeldevil:

Back