Mielle Organics Products

@KaramelKutie803 @shawnyblazes @rileypak @NaturalBritt87 (and all recent followers of this thread).......

Okay Ya'll......Imma hafta' leave this thread alone.:look:....:nono:

Since the 25% Sale is still going on I picked up another Babbasu & Mint DC'er.

So....:look:so far I got:
x2 Babbasu & Mint DC'ers
x1 Almond & Mint Hair Oil
x1 Dewberry Cowash Conditioner

I watched a couple YT reviews as well on this Product Line yesterday.

Great Reviews as well.

A Very Limited Product Line, I don't need 50-11 different products, as long as the products you are selling deliver.

So far, Customer Service has been Excellent.

Packaging (for all those that like nice packaging is on point).

Shipping is reasonable and 25% off is great (for the price point of the products). *Not too pricey*

Lol nothing wrong with splurging a little on something that works

My Almond & Mint came today.:grin:

I'm getting my orders mixed up.:spinning:

I am waiting on:
Babbasu & Mint Deep Conditioner
Honey Dew Berry Cowash

@KaramelKutie803

I had to put it away because I was getting ready to kill it!:lol:..:look:

But, yes, it's perfect for Folks who don't like "Heavy" Oils (which I don't mind, especially in the Winter).

It's even lighter than Grapeseed or Pure Argan and that's pretty light.

It is so hard to describe, but I love it.:love:

It's Absolutely Weightless.:cloud9:

@KaramelKutie803

I had to put it away because I was getting ready to kill it!:lol:..:look:

But, yes, it's perfect for Folks who don't like "Heavy" Oils (which I don't mind, especially in the Winter).

It's even lighter than Grapeseed or Pure Argan and that's pretty light.

It is so hard to describe, but I love it.:love:

It's Absolutely Weightless.:cloud9:

I'm due to order me another bottle now myself. I need another oil and more gummie vitamins for my DD. Thinking of ordering one of her bundle deals

I really wanted to like this oil, so I bought it during the last sale but it made my scalp itch so bad. I don't want to give up on this line, so I will try one of the other products when they have another sale.

Still Lovin' the Babbasu & Mint DC'er. Steaming with it now.

Glad I got back ups of: The DC'er, the Oil and the Cowash Conditioner

$10 off $20, use code: NAE2CURLY

*I don't know when the code ends, will update if I find out.

Tried the Dewberry Cowash Conditioner tonight for the 1st time.

Very nice. Smells good. Got the Job Done.:lick:

My only complaint, is that it's only 8oz.

:love:The Dewberry Cowash Conditioner.

Came back to report that you only need a little, which was quite impressive.

When I 1st looked at the bottle, I thought I would use at least 1/2 of it, but I didn't need that much.

Very Nice!:grin:

Love The Line. :heart:

If you are looking for super lightweight non-obtrusive products, you'll love this line.

The one(s) I've tried:
Dewberry Cowash Conditioner
Babassu & Min DC'er
Almond & Mint Oil

I like the cowash conditioner, with its tricky self. :lol: You rub it onto your hair and the stuff just immediately disappears. It was hard not to keep piling it on, because it didn't feel like anything was there.

I left it on during my shower, which was maybe 15-20 minutes. When I rinsed, my hair was so soft and felt great.

I also LOVE the leave in and hair milk. They're all definite repurchases.

I really wanted to like this oil, so I bought it during the last sale but it made my scalp itch so bad. I don't want to give up on this line, so I will try one of the other products when they have another sale.

I am officially confused. I gave this oil another try today and I had no problem with an itchy scalp. It is very light and left my hair shiny and moisturized. I'm glad I tried it again.

Hair board keeps me broke. :perplexed:
I HAVE to try this dc. I need a new staple, and I get the feeling this stuff is gold. I can't sign up for any newsletter, it's giving me an error message. Any current sales?

I haven't seen anything since the Columbus Day sale, but I'm sure she will have a Veteran's Day sale in a couple of weeks.

Oh and that 10 off 20 code still worked, but I only wanna try the dc, so I guess I'll wait til black friday. I need a free shipping code when it comes up to $8.

Back