Micro Locs the trend of 2020?

Yes! I started mine this year in July and since then I have seen tons of FB posts about others starting them. Since I wore mini-twists almost exclusively for 4 years, I figured it was the logical next step.

I’ve been wanting microlocs ever since I first heard about them. I even attempted braid Locs but I took them down. It’s something about being tied to a person’s chair for a retightening, because I surely am not gonna do it myself, that doesn’t sit right with me. I don’t even get box braids like that. I had two sets of braids this year and that’s probably gonna be the end of that for a while.

I agree. I started my own micro locks and I retwist them myself. I don't want to depend on anyone else.

I’ve been wanting microlocs ever since I first heard about them. I even attempted braid Locs but I took them down. It’s something about being tied to a person’s chair for a retightening, because I surely am not gonna do it myself, that doesn’t sit right with me. I don’t even get box braids like that. I had two sets of braids this year and that’s probably gonna be the end of that for a while.

Back