Micarae's Album

• Thread starter Thread starter Bublnbrnsuga
  • Start date Start date
B

Bublnbrnsuga

Micarae\'s Album

I got the okay to post this girl's hair album. For those of you who have never seen it, you are in for a treat!!! This is further inspiration for the naturals and the naturals at heart.

http://public.fotki.com/Micarae password- love.

Re: Micarae\'s Album

What beautiful, long natural hair and congratulations on your summer wedding. What a handsome couple!

Your hair is beautiful!!! I love the braided bun! /images/graemlins/smile.gif Congrats on your marriage and again on reaching bra-strap! /images/graemlins/clap.gif

WOW! Her is very pretty /images/graemlins/love.gif! Thanks for sharing BBS.

O/T--your hair is so long in your new avatar, btw /images/graemlins/up.gif!

Your hair is beautiful, micarae /images/graemlins/smile.gif Also, you and the hubby look great together /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Micarae, your hair is looking too Fab-U-Lous!!!!!!! Go on, now /images/graemlins/smile.gif

And you and your sweetie look so wonderful together. May the Lord bless you two abundantly /images/graemlins/Rose.gif

Thank you all again for the compliments...I pray that God will continue to bless us all. Peace and love to you! /images/graemlins/kiss.gif

Re: Micarae's Album, what a beautiful head of natural hair, I kinda regret getting a chemical in my hair after seeing such a gorgeous head of hair! Congrats on the wedding and much happiness!

Wow, that's 1 beautiful head of natural hair!
...& it grows soooo FAST!!!! /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Your hair looks gorgeous and very healthy! Congradulations on your new marriage, your wedding pictures are beautiful! /images/graemlins/clap.gif

You ladies make me smile everytime I get those wonderful comments from you. This is a great board and I hope that we will continue to learn from each other. I love all the support that everyone gives here, whether natural or relaxed. Let's keep encouraging each other! /images/graemlins/clap.gif

Back