Met A New Friend...and His Mama At A Cafe/lounge

Solila

So last week I walked into this cafe/lounge to use the wifi. I do this often. LOL Anywho, I grab a seat at this table- all tables are shared. There was an older woman sitting across from me. She looked to be about 70ish (and in actuality she was). I couldn't understand what she was doing there considering the scene was all 20, 30, and maybe 40 year olds. She looks at me and smiles, and offers me the menu. I thanked her and told her I didn't need it. Then she starts telling me her son brought her there and that its her first time in NYC. She then introduces me to her son who is in his early 30's. So we get to chatting and she starts unfolding the real reason why she's visiting- her son was not too pleased with her over-sharing. He was pretty embarrassed. Every couple of minutes he'd say " Mom, nobody cares." And she responds " Shush, let me finish. " LOL She'd been asking me all types of questions about relationships. She was recovering from a really bad breakup.
Apparently, she was married to a guy 14 years her senior. He is 84 years old. Dude, was on facebook cheating on her with a 60 year old Filipina. o_O The lady, who doesn't even know how facebook works, said her son gave her a laptop and she logged onto her ex's facebook (the 84 year old) and started reading the messages between him and the Filipina. It was all....sexual. :eek: She said she went to McDonalds and sat there for 6 hours, reading the messages.:lachen: I think she and the ex were married for just a few years (he's the son's step-dad), but he recently left her, and is now engaged to the 60 year old Filipina. I forgot to mention, he's planning on going to get her from the Philippines and bring her back here. LOL
This 70 year old lady, the whole night, kept talking about Filipinas being trifling. LOL How the side chic is in it for the green card. How the 84 year old man ain't ish. She never loved his arse anyway. The coloring was never good. And that she's trying to heal...so she's now a Jehova's Witness ( Son told me she became a Jehova's Witness the week before) :lachen:LOL. She told me Jehova said she doesn't need love anymore. The son and I tried to get her mind of this man, but chile....she was not having it.
Added note, she also mentioned, her 1st ex hubby (the son's dad), left for a Filipina as well.

Would serve the old dog right if he gets down there and finds out his pretty FB mami is really a catfish that was in it for his pension he's been sending by Western Union. After 14 years I think she gets some portion so she should stay married for spite so he can't break free. Then when he dies show up and take everything from the little hussy. He can't give his new chick a green card if he's still married. Let me see that old lady I got some ideas for her. :badgirl: :angeldevil:

All jokes aside these men at my mom's senior center are a trip. Please have frank talks with your moms, aunties, grandmothers etc. STD's are rotating like pink eye in a day care because they don't use protection as they think its only to prevent pregnancy. Add to that social media and these old folks are wilding. I wish I could give that old lady a hug.

HIV and STDs in Senior Citizens is growing rapidly. There was a documentary I watched years ago of some of them in Florida who committed suicide due to being unable to tell their kids and grandkids they caught the HIV in their 70s from dating around the retirement home.

Older people need to stay off social media unless they are exchanging recipes, emails and pictures with family members. Everything else is a recipe for disaster unless you've been computer savvy all along. If you are logging in for the first time in your life at the age of 60, 70 or 80 then you need to be super careful.

200w.gif

Would serve the old dog right if he gets down there and finds out his pretty FB mami is really a catfish that was in it for his pension he's been sending by Western Union. After 14 years I think she gets some portion so she should stay married for spite so he can't break free. Then when he dies show up and take everything from the little hussy. He can't give his new chick a green card if he's still married. Let me see that old lady I got some ideas for her. :badgirl: :angeldevil:

All jokes aside these men at my mom's senior center are a trip. Please have frank talks with your moms, aunties, grandmothers etc. STD's are rotating like pink eye in a day care because they don't use protection as they think its only to prevent pregnancy. Add to that social media and these old folks are wilding. I wish I could give that old lady a hug.
No, no hun she is 70 but the ex is 14 years her senior -hes 84 years old. I think they were married for a few years.

Last edited:
Old people are horny as hell and don't use protection bc they don't think they can get pregnant
That sucks he cheated on her though. He should have broken with her first before sexting international mistresses

But really, is this a common thing with Filipinas? I've heard similar stories before. Matter of fact, I have a buddy who was imported here in a similar manner.
And its just a tab bit odd that not only did her first hubby leave her for a Filipina, this second one did too.

This poor lady looked restless over this guy. But man, I laughed so hard, I was crying. Her son and I took her to listen to some jazz music. The whole time...all she talked about was how trifling the old man was. LOL

But really, is this a common thing with Filipinas? I've heard similar stories before. Matter of fact, I have a buddy who was imported here in a similar manner.
And its just a tab bit odd that not only did her first hubby leave her for a Filipina, this second one did too.

This poor lady looked restless over this guy. But man, I laughed so hard, I was crying. Her son and I took her to listen to some jazz music. The whole time...all she talked about was how trifling the old man was. LOL

Listen. Them Filipina chicks act all demure and docile to catch their men. Once this American oxygen hits their nostrils, it's a wrap.

The men deserve what they get.

Yep two of my uncles married Filipinos and brought them here. One, Mamai ran a night club for years and they had like 6 children. The other one divorced him after having three kids and opened a restaurant. They will put out but they are smart about having an end game.

Yep two of my uncles married Filipinos and brought them here. One, Mamai ran a night club for years and they had like 6 children. The other one divorced him after having three kids and opened a restaurant. They will put out but they are smart about having an end game.
Well, damn. I guess this 70 year old woman wasn't lying to pissed. My friend was about 25 years old when she met her then 56 year old hubby. He was Haitian with like, 5 kids her age and older. They met on the internet too. Sadly, after bringing her here, he left her. They only knew each other for like a few months I suspect, but he flew all the way to Philippines to ask her dad for her hand in marriage.

Well, damn. I guess this 70 year old woman wasn't lying to pissed. My friend was about 25 years old when she met her then 56 year old hubby. He was Haitian with like, 5 kids her age and older. They met on the internet too. Sadly, after bringing her here, he left her. They only knew each other for like a few months I suspect, but he flew all the way to Philippines to ask her dad for her hand in marriage.

That's sad. But if I were in their shoes I'd be trying to get to America by any means necessary too. The tricky part is you have to stay in the marriage for so long in order to get your citizenship. And it's during that time it can go really wrong...for either party. I've seen Russian women dead their husbands and perpetrate that he's still alive...and then husbands who kill their Russian or other foreign wives. They just go missing.

Back