Men who go out of their way to....

I have definitely seen this... I cannot count how many times a black man has told me "you think you're special" with hatred gleaming in his eyes. So many black men HATE us and want to break us down, abuse and degrade us in every way possible. And after they do, they tell us how it's our fault to begin with.

I've experienced the same thing, over and over again. A guy tried to catch my interest on the facebook by sending a message saying that he didn't really like my profile pic. Another time a bus driver called me back when I was getting off the bus. I must have had an annoyed look on my face when I turned around because he said, "I just wanted to let you that your friend is the pretty one."

Y'all should check out puatraining.com. Learn the seduction techniques so that you won't fall for them!

Last edited:
I've experienced the same thing, over and over again. A guy tried to catch my interest on the facebook by sending a message saying that he didn't really like my profile pic. Another time a bus driver called me back when I was getting off the bus. I must have had an annoyed look on my face when I turned around because he said, "I just wanted to let you that your friend is the pretty one."

Wow. Who's raising these animals?

Yeah, I've been on the wrong side of this. I was complaining to my bf the other day about one of his friends who I feel always goes out of his way to put me down.

Like I won't even be talking to him and he'll interject to say stuff like, "You're not that cute," or "Nobody's looking at you". He'll do this in public and act like he's joking, but I noticed that its always me who is at the end of his jokes, he treats our other female friends very kindly.

After awhile I just stopped giving him the time of day. I really don't know what his problem is.

Y'all should check out puatraining.com. Learn the seduction techniques so that you won't fall for them!

I was just reading the blog. I feel so :barf: and like I need to go :bath:.

Why can't people just be real?:ohwell:

I must have had an annoyed look on my face when I turned around because he said, "I just wanted to let you that your friend is the pretty one."

:nono: That was so uncalled for. What an @sshole.

I wouldn't really call them 'seduction' techniques.

“No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.”

Eleanor Roosevelt

Another A+ post. :trophy:

He'll do this in public and act like he's joking, but I noticed that its always me who is at the end of his jokes, he treats our other female friends very kindly.

After awhile I just stopped giving him the time of day. I really don't know what his problem is.

His problem is that he likes you. I wonder what he told your bf about you. It's amazing how the people around you can 'ok' this type of treatment just because there are feelings there. It's like condoning abuse. What's like gat to do with it. Keep ignoring him; he'll get the message.

Why can't people just be real?:ohwell:

Fa real. If you don't think you're enough, the onus is on you to step up, not bring others down.

Yeah, I've been on the wrong side of this. I was complaining to my bf the other day about one of his friends who I feel always goes out of his way to put me down.

Like I won't even be talking to him and he'll interject to say stuff like, "You're not that cute," or "Nobody's looking at you". He'll do this in public and act like he's joking, but I noticed that its always me who is at the end of his jokes, he treats our other female friends very kindly.

Any reason why your bf hasnt said anything to him? Obviously it bothers you so I'd think he'd tell his friend to back off

Now that you told him, hopefully he'll start to shut that ish down. How annoying

I have gotten this throughout my life mostly from the intellectual/educational angle...actually most of the men I've dated white and black have either felt some need to put me in my place or bolted because they were intimidated by the degrees.

I don't know if this is the same, but I've had men go out their way to tell me I was too skinny or just critisized skinny women/people. :ohwell:

OMG....this is awful! :shocked:

I didn't realize that guys actually did stuff like this. :nono:

Now that I look back, I've known some guys who were just plain rude/mean/cut downs towards me simply for NO good reason at all. I'm starting to wonder if they were doing that due to an inferiority complex/insecurity. :nono: I'm feeling a little :barf: right about now...

And I say BS to all of this. Back when I was very young and looking for a husband a man said to me ounce wow Almaz you are cute but you gained a little weight.

I was like Yeah I heard from your ex-girlfriend that you need to gain a little weight in your croutch

yes I can LOOOSE the weight but can YOU gain a bigger d/ck She told me you could not even bust a grape in Welch's back yard[/QUOTE]

Almaz.... You get mad props and a ^5 for this...I can't stop laughing....:lachen:

I don't know if this is the same, but I've had men go out their way to tell me I was too skinny or just critisized skinny women/people. :ohwell:

If you were heavier, they would say that you are too fat! :ohwell: Insecure people (will try) to find somehting to challenge you on.

I remember one guy trying to sing the praises of how his ex "mic checking skills" and I reminded him that she had plenty of practice on one of his friends. That shout him real quick!

Silly rabbit!

He was jealous of my job, my house, my car -always making snide comments/jokes.

This same dude later started a conversation with me about how I must be into white guys (because of my background and personna) and how their d**cks are pink....what MAN brings up another man's private?

If a man is talking about knocking you up, but not marriage - RUN! Some knows that the burden of single parenthood is harder on the woman. I RAN, not walked away from this insecure idiot and never looked back.

Last edited:

People, from the time I was little would always criticize my weight, whether I gain or loose, I mean to the point where I was extremely insecure about being to "skinny" or or "gaining to much weight". I also think I made the mistake of telling people I was insecure about it because it just seemed like it was always mentioned. Now :rolleyes: <<< that is my reaction to those comments.

If your criticizing my weight you better look like something out of a dream if not, you're going to feel some type of why when I burst your little bubble.....the end. :yep:

Any reason why your bf hasnt said anything to him? Obviously it bothers you so I'd think he'd tell his friend to back off

Now that you told him, hopefully he'll start to shut that ish down. How annoying

Well there's a little more to the story, than I posted but I'm not going to go into it. He and my bf are very close friends though, and I think my bf finally noticed it the last time we all went out. He did ask me if I wanted him to say anything to the dude, but I told him not to bother.

I usually can give back as good as I get it, but it just gets annoying sometimes. These days, the more he says ignorant things to me, the more attention I give to my boyfriend, and I think it infuriates him. I don't mind it though, that's what he gets.

We have a bit of history, and I think I like making him suffer. :yep:

Back