Men Ain't Crap!

syze6

My coworker has been referring to this woman as his friend for years that I have known him.. The man even has a daughter with her. So last year he moved into a new home and someone asked him if he lived alone. He said he lives with his friend he has been seeing.I guess they didn't know his status. This fool has a new home with his legal WIFE! This fool has been walking around referring to this same woman as his friend. Something an older someone would label a person they are dating. This woman has been this man's wife the whole duration he was labeling her a friend. Never has he said he was married and I have NEVER seen him wear a ring.

My coworker has been referring to this woman as his friend for years that I have known him.. The man even has a daughter with her. So last year he moved into a new home and someone asked him if he lived alone. He said he lives with his friend he has been seeing.I guess they didn't know his status. This fool has a new home with his legal WIFE! This fool has been walking around referring to this same woman as his friend. Something an older someone would label a person they are dating. This woman has been this man's wife the whole duration he was labeling her a friend. Never has he said he was married and I have NEVER seen him wear a ring.
:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

LOL is he dipping with the women at work? I can't imagine how the wife would feel if she found out.

Yes and the man was in fact was messing with a woman at work for about 5 years. I was thinking he a older man just dating around. This fool been married the whole time. The man would literally talk about how I had healthy hair like his friend. Told me where she gets her hair done closer to where I live and everything. The man would talk about her career and I even met their daughter one day when they had lunch. This woman lives in this new 5 bedroom home with him and is married, last name and all! I'm like these older men are just as lame as the young ones. :lachen:

I bet if she found out he was calling her that, he would put a spin on it and make it sound all spiritual...smh you are more than my wife! You are my friend! My best friend! I can share anything and do anything with you! I just don’t go around calling somebody my friend! Anybody can be a wife, but everybody can’t be called a friend! Wife is just a legal title! You are more than just a title! You are my homie lover friend! We were friends before we were lovers! That’s how we became connected!
And scene...

What? :eek: I actually find this surprising. Is he secretive about other things in his life at work, or just this? Also, I wonder if his wife was walking in the spirit of a friend, and not a wife in order for him to be that way.

He always talked about her but would be like, "You know my friend abc..." The man would tell me about new restaurants they tried. He would even talk about his friend and him having disagreements. So I just thought he was a man who had a woman friend like the used to say in the old days.:lachen:

I'm not surprised. I know a girl, who is a desirable BW married to middle grade BM... And her husband doesn't acknowledge he's married, :rolleyes:she found an email with a colleague asking to go on a hike with him and his kids, he won't 'allow' her to come to his job, she deleted her SM because he said SM was causing their marriage problems:rolleyes:... Like..I know there are some shitty men to but there are some women who operate knowing these men are shitty. And allow it. So now I'm like whatever, problems don't start as boulders, they start as tiny boulders but there are women who silently allow it. Men only do what they're allowed to do.

Back