Meet Luther And His Cup Of Tea

I thought it was just me. When he said she was a tough woman, because she required a man to work, that told me a lot right there!
Exactly. If a woman gotta tell a man to work, or make it a requirement, then something is off.. lol “she was a tough woman”.. want me out here working. That man with his jeans and dress shoes looks like he was a handful! Lol all of that dang walkin and exercise...

I thought it was just me. When he said she was a tough woman, because she required a man to work, that told me a lot right there!

I think a lot of women get saddled with bottom feeder men based on the, well he works philosophy. My dad and step mother are a good example. He worked, cheated, and everything else. Now he's sick and jacked up and she's taking care of him in her early 60s which is still pretty young to be social and get out. Hard pass on that life.

I’ve been married 18 years and the 2 times my husband stayed home from work I had to lock the doors and hide the keys because he was sooo sick. I have the opposite problem so I cannot relate to waverly having to push her husband to be a hard worker I still found this story cute. At least he appreciates her. This life was her choice.

Old dude look as if he can still get it in.

i was surprised by the wife's name. all the waverly/waverlees, etc. are little white girls in the south. i thought it was one of those names that i had to avoid if i a had a girl like paislee or everleigh.

anyway, i'm motivated to go to the gym regularly. i struggle to do 3 miles. pregnancy not withstanding, i should really be able to push myself.

Back