May be a gross question, but for the ladies who wash their hair in the shower...

For me, I will always wash my hair in the shower. It takes nothing for me to remove hair wherever it is. I gotta clean that area anyways. :grin:.

I always found it gross for people to wash hair in the sink and epecially disgusting when there rinsing out a perm in the sink. I always think that's dirt and chemicals in the same sink where many place dishes and clean there meats and such. Not in my sink. Ewww. I might as well drink dirty chemical water. Oops, I might be already doing that with dasani. (love dasani by the way)

:eek: I NEVER put clean dishes or any meats in my sink. My sink has a trash can in the middle of it (i.e., garbage disposal).

Last edited:
I just posted about this. It's on one of these threads. I went to my OB/GYN and he was pulling hairs from :ohwell: :)lachen:) So he told me about it and I looked to the side and said "Well that's b/c I've been co-washing everyday"

*dead*:lachen::lachen::lachen:

There was a thread about this before and it was pretty funny. :lol: When I was relaxed, I would always end up with shed hair on the inside of my thighs and I hated it. It doesn't happen anymore though.

Yeah there was. I wish i could find it. It was one of the funniest threads I've seen!

Back