May 4,5,6,...What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Care Plans???

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Happy Friday Beautiful Ladies of LHCF!:grin:

So, What are you doing this Weekend to Nuture & Nourish YOUR Hair?????

Tonight I plan to:

Cowash with Jessicurl Too Shea!
Do a "quick" Protein Rx with Dudley Creme Protein
Steam with Marie Dean's Calendua & Chamomile over a Cup of Columbian Coffee
Do a ACV Rinse
Apply Leave-In, Tea with a little oil & Dry Under Dryer

AND YOU??????

The natural hair meetup that was scheduled for last week saturday was rescheduled till tomorrow. So I'll definitely be hitting that. - will be wearing a twistout (DUH) lol.

Sunday is my wash day, I plan to:
Protein DC on dry hair(steam) - SSI Okra Reconstructor
Shampoo with CON
Tea Rinse
Moisture DC (steam) - I think I'll do an ayurvedic mix.
Airdry to 70% (I like to twist my hair wet) - apply my SD Silky LI, then QB AOHC
Style - yet to be determined, I'll probably end up in twists again :ohwell:

I'll be...

- Steaming with Silk Dreams Vanilla Silk :love:
- Moisturizing with Marie Dean Yogurt Smoothy and sealing with Qhemet AHTB.

:reddancer:

Clarify with Suave Daily Clarifying Shampoo
Deep condition with Aubrey Organic HSR mixed with Trader's Joe, Olive oil, Avocado oil and Grapeseed oil for a few hours
Do mini bantu knots for a bantu knot out with my old HE LTR Leave in and my Olive, Avocado and Grapeseed oil mix...and I'll probably wear that until monday night.

Clarify with ORS creamy aloe
Wash with CON green
DC with kerapro dry to very dry hair intensive treatment
Leave in using Herbal essence LTR
argan oil as my heat protectant
Flat iron

Tomorrow I'll be doing an ayurvedic tea rinse as a wash.
I'll follow with coffee and catnip tea rinses underneath one of my Marie Dean condishes (I'm leaning toward the Green Tea one). Will DC for 20-25 minutes.
Rinse, follow with acv rinse.
Use Marie Dean Red Clover and Honey LI, seal and call it a week :yep:.

Tonight, I'll co-wash with Trader Joe's Tingle Treat Conditioner, apply a moisturizer to damp hair and air-dry overnight.

Tomorrow, I'll DC with Giovanni Smooth as Silk Reconstructor on dry hair, no heat while I go about my weekend business (errands, watching the Kentucky Derby, playing with my son) then detangle, rinse and use a little more GSASR to moisturize/style my hair for a twist-out and seal with Vaseline.

Wash with con argan oil shampoo
Dc with nairobi prota-sil
(I can't say what leave ins and setting products I will use, as it's always completely random)
Rollerset

I'm still wiggin' it with cornrow braids underneath. So will co-wash with ao gpb then acv rinse moisture and seal with claudies balancing daily moisturiser and vere oil and leave to dry, before throwing on my Mariah. :yep:

How can I forget to mention my beloved Hair trigger. I massage it into my scalp every. single. day. :lick:

Last edited:
I'm about to do a touch up in a few. I'll rinse the relaxer, use Affirm Reconstructor, neutralize, DC with BV Smoothie, HV pH Rinse. I'll use Claudie's Tea Spritz with her Leave In on top, seal with Hydratherma Naturals oil and dry.

wash with CON Argan Oil
Dc with Suave Almond&Shea and jojoba oil
roller set with large rollers (leave-in, and heat protective serum)
flat iron my roots
i might do this early tomorrow so it can be fresh!

Nothing this week :)
Wearing my Dawn Wig :)

I have to break these braids down next week Friday though.

@Nix08

Absolutely Agave! I mixed about a Tablespoon in with my Marie Dean's Calendua & Chamomile. Getting ready to Steam with it right now!:lick: (I mixed it in a separate jar)

@Ronnieaj

Marie Dean will be having a Memorial Day Sale, I think May 15 - 31st.

When I get the details, I'll do a thread in the Vendor Forum & give ya' a mention!:grin:

tomorrow im wearing the same bun i got in today.

sunday imma pre poo with kbb secret weapon IDareT'sHair i cant wait to give you a review:giggle:
then imma shampoo and steam with kbb hair mask. and then do a w&g with kckt.

bajandoc86 which natural hair meetup is that ? I wanna go, I always miss them :(

well Im planning to try out my flexirods on sunday

will was with Dr bronners
detangle with HV moistpro
DC/steam with some KBB

try to put in flexi rods ... any suggestions for setting product?

I'll post pics regardless of how it comes out lol

@chebaby

Actually, I just got off the phone with them Terds before I started on my Hair! :blush:

They did not put the 4 ounce Jar in the Box. They're 'suppose' to be shipping one out.:nono: :nono: :nono:

*lawd i don't want no mess*:lol:....:look:

Back