May 29,30,31..what Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

Pre-Poo: Komaza Care Pona Hair & Scalp Treatment on scalp; APB Tangerine and Walnut Conditioner on ends under heat cap
Cleanse: Redken Hair Cleansing Cream
DC: BBB Babassu Cream Deep Conditioner OR Mielle Organics Babassu Treatment with Jason Vitamin E Oil/APB Green Tea, Aloe, and Silk Oil under dryer
Post-Wash: LRC Shake and Go Spray, TGIN Green Tea LI Conditioner, CHI Keratin Silk Infusion

Last edited:
Tomorrow:
Pre-Treat SD's Shea What II mixed with Jakeala Honey Hair (under plastic cap on dry hair couple hours)
Co-Cleanse with: Naturelle Grow's Blue Malva, Marshmallow Root, Slippery Elm Cleansing Conditioner
Cathy Howse UBH (under dryer 20 minutes)
Steam: Hairveda's Sitrinillah
Apply Leave-In and dry under dryer

Prepoo: Carol's daughter monoi repairing condish mixed with some random oils
Cleanse/Clarify: Shea moisture jbco shampoo
DC: Hairveda Sitrinillah and wheat germ oil
Oil scalp and edges with homemade oil mix
Moisturize: Texture me natural avocado leave in conditioner
Chunky twists to air dry
Style: undecided

Prepoo: V05 Conditioner mixed w/ EVCO
Shampoo: Design Essentials Honey Creme Moisture Retention Shampoo
DC (w/ steam): Jessicurl Deep Conditioning Treatment mixed w/ Hempseed and Castor oil
Leave Ins: Aphoghee Provitamin Leave In, Redken AntiSnap and Smooth N Shine Silk and Sleek Serum

Blow Dry, Moisturize/ Seal/ Heavy Seal: Oyin Hair Dew, Grapeseed Oil and Silk Dreams Mocha Bling Butter, Get my hair re-cornrolled andddddddd BACK TO WIGS I GO! :happydance:

At some point this weekend I will dedicate some time to my hair.
Protein Treatment (under the dryer)
Clay mix (under the dryer) Rhassoul, ACV, Water & various nourishing oils
Leave-in
Gel
(SuperWet)

Tomorrow:
Pre-Treat SD's Shea What II mixed with Jakeala Honey Hair (under plastic cap on dry hair couple hours)
Co-Cleanse with: Naturelle Grow's Blue Malva, Marshmallow Root, Slippery Elm Cleansing Conditioner
Cathy Howse UBH (under dryer 20 minutes)
Steam: Hairveda's Sitrinillah
Apply Leave-In and dry under dryer

Decided to Pre-Rx with:
SM's Purification Masque (on dry hair plastic cap a few hours)

Prepping my hair for vacation. Giving it some much needed moisture.

Pre-Poo:
Hair Trigger on the scalp
Coconut Oil on the length

Shampoo:
KeraCare Hydrating Detangling Shampoo

DC:
Claudies Normalizing DC over coffee under steam

Leave-ins:
Aphoghee/Annabelle's/Vatika Frosting/Giovanni Direct

Dry:
Air dry for 45 mins and detangle

Style:
Bun

Now that my relaxed ends are kinda curling up for some reason I'm gunna try a braid out... we'll see how that goes. I"m 1 year post so the first few inches of hair are tightly curled, then the rest is limp loose wavey.... wish me luck!

*sigh* I can't believe it's the weekend already. Im feeling hair lazy again. Likely will prepoo saturday with Power to the Prepoo, shampoo with Jrels Orange Detox bar (bobeam), and dc with whatever I have on hand before air drying 80%, moisturizing with Oyin Hair Dew, and twisting with Burnt Sugar Pomade for bantu knots

I have my hair in 70 medium-sized twists.
Prepoo overnight with Vatika Naturals enriched coconut, hemp, neelibrigahdi & neem seed oil mix

Wash with Hesh Aritha (soapnut/soap berry powder) + Meera herbal hair wash mix

Deep condition with AO White Camelia (new formula), SM Manuka Honey masque + HBCO, moringa & Wiseways Herbals Goldilocks Hair oil mix

Blot dry, moisturize and seal with Tropic Isle Living JBCO Leave in conditioner and Tropic Isle Living JBCO Hair Food

I am doing a mayonnaise pre poo, Trader Joe Peppermint shampoo, than a deep conditioner, detangle and braid out with ecco styler olive oil, mixed with home shea mixture of coconut oil, grapeseed, and essential oils, finish with Murray's wax. Air dry. No combing till next wash day.

Co-washed with naturellegrow lemon and mint co-wash cleanser (this stuff is the truth and re-upped to the largest size from her recent sale).

Deep conditioned with kenra moisturizing conditioner, naturellegrow blue malva conditioner, NG herbal blends, avocado oil, olive oil and 2 small cap fulls of braggs ACV.

Co-washed with naturellegrow lemon and mint co-wash cleanser (this stuff is the truth and re-upped to the largest size from her recent sale).

Deep conditioned with kenra moisturizing conditioner, naturellegrow blue malva conditioner, NG herbal blends, avocado oil, olive oil and 2 small cap fulls of braggs ACV.

@ms.blue
I bet it is! :love:
Too bad I have an adverse reaction to Citrusy Stuff.:angry2:

Gonna try something new.

Wash with Keracare 1st lather
Wash with Keracare hydrating & detangling

Mix my semi-perm color with equal parts conditioner. Let sit for 25 minutes to process.

Rinse out.

Leave-in with Miracle 7 - Silk

I want to color my hair for darkening, and have blinging shine. Not so concerned with deep or bold color-take.

Doing it this way because the gals in another thread were talking about how this would be less drying on the hair.

We shall see.

I'm actually gonna flat iron my hair in honor of my 50th birthday! I never flat iron any more, I always roller set. So I'm going all in.

I massaged in some jbco before I went for a run this morning, then used nexxus emergencee and dc'd with joico moisture balm. Used Paul Mitchell super skinny serum before I blow dried.

Gonna flat iron now and head out to a fancy dinner with hubby :)

Shampoo
Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat Shampoo: I love the tingles I get with it!

Condition (left on for 5 minutes under cap)
Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat Conditioner: More tingles= happy Neomorph

Deep Treatment (45 minutes under cap and shower steam)
Shea Moisture African Black Soap Purification Masque: Once done I easily detangled with my wide toothed comb...I'm salty that they took it out of Walgreens though...that's the best place for me to get it when I'm away at college...:angry2:

Style
I used my SLOG method (Spray, Leave-in, Oil, Gel)
S- Jane Carter Solution Revitalizing Leave in Conditioner: Good sun protectant and adds extra moisture/slip
L- Kinky Curly Knot Today: Lightly combed through hair with fingers to keep hair from tangling
O- Olive Oil: Olive oil is my bae..that's all :couple:
G- Kinky Curly Curling Custard: my 3-4 day wash and go key!

Now I'm good until at least Tuesday/Wednesday before I wash again!

Back