May 29,30,31..what Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

Pre-poo: Komaza Pona Hair & Scalp, Grapeseed Oil, AO HSR -- steamed for 20 minutes
Cleanse: Nexxus Therappe
Oil Rinse: Wheat Germ
Condition: Design Essentials Express Instant
LI: Cantu Repair LI, Pura Body MM, serum to seal
Air dried in bantu knots

Washed with CoN shampoo

Rinsed with coconut water

Currently sitting with DC - mix of tresemme remoisture, jopack caffeine, emu oil, tresemme breakage control and castor oil. Didn't squeeze enough of the coconut water out though, so I'm dripping everywhere :( probably won't leave it on as long as I'd have liked to as it's already driving me nuts!

relaxed with Crème of Nature straight from eden
conditioned with Aphogee 2 min reconstructor
DC'd under the steamer with L'Oreal total repair extreme

Washing out a salon blow-dry/flat iron using NaturelleGrow's Lemon Mint detox, DC under steam with last of various doc's mixed, will acv rinse, Plantain leave in, air dry and bun.

I want to try the Aphogee & neutral protein filler combo I read about on here. May do that on mid week wash day.

Taking my cornrows down now. Plan on thoroughly scratching my scalp with an afro pic before washing and dc'ing. I am going to try a new product today for the first time. It's Soft & Beautiful Ultra Nourishing Deep Conditioning Repair Masque.

After that I am going to moisturize my hair with Care Free Curl Gold and Dax Pomade. Then I will do 2 strand twists or flat twists.

-Washed with Sarenzo Clay wash
-DCed with BBB Babassu conditioner
-Leave in: APB leave in+ SM curl enhancing smoothie
-Used SM curling soufflé to style. Did twist which I haven't done in like a year. Don't want to deal with my hair this week.

Pre-poo: Komaza Pona Hair & Scalp, Grapeseed Oil, AO HSR -- steamed for 20 minutes
Cleanse: Nexxus Therappe
Oil Rinse: Wheat Germ
Condition: Design Essentials Express Instant
LI: Cantu Repair LI, Pura Body MM, serum to seal
Air dried in bantu knots

I had to re-wash b/c the above wasn't cutting it. I hate washing back to back but I needed it.
Overnight DC: AO HSR
Clarify & Chelate: Redken Cleansing Cream
DC: Kera Minerals (finger detangled while rinsing out conditioner)
Detangle: AO WC (shower detangled with wide tooth comb)
LI LOC: dabur vatika oil, Pura Body MM, Komaza coconut pudding, jbco to scalp & ends
Air dried in ponies

Last edited:
TY @IDareT'sHair :) I will see how well this detangling technique works. I ran the comb through the length and new growth in the shower and length only out of the shower. I am finger detangling the new growth only. I am hoping that will help alleviate some breakage. So far, my hair feels moisturized.

Back