May 2011...What Did YOU Buy This Week?? (Hair Care Edition)

Ridiculously expensive hair fork. You would have thought I'd be saving money since my product junkie days are long gone. I haven't tried anything new for like 5 months, and even then that was just one thing (Kimmaytube's leave in). Oh, no, there was the Tangle Teezer, too. :sad: Anyway, point is, all the money I would have spent on hair products now goes to expensive accessories. It's a sickness. But SO PRETTY!

It's anodized titanium. The colors are amazing in natural light:
IMG_0418_2.jpg

In shade:

IMG_0420_2.jpg

A ceramic flat iron
Hair clips
Turbo Twist (I now have five, lol)
Silk Elements Olive Oil Heat Protectant Spray
Suave Professionals Dry Shampoo (I had a free coupon)

Two bottles of Nioxin Recharging Complex!! I took it the day that I got it, and.....forgot about it.:shhh:

BUT I will be getting back on that right about now...

Shea moisture curly enhancing smoothie and a silk scarf....patiently waiting for Honeyfig to get the shea moisture deep treatment back in stock.

I bought Ojon Damage Reverse Restorative Smoothing Glaze. I've only used it once so far (will use it again tomorrow morning), but it made my hair feel awesome after blowdrying. I'm excited to see how it works over time.

Last week I bought 3 jars of Jasmine's new hibiscus condish. I got Wild Strawberries, Hello Sugar & Pink Sugar Kisses! Can't wait to smell them!

I got a stand dryer from Amazon for zero dollars out of pocket (used my Amex Bonus Points)
Keracare Foam Wrap Lotion
a travel size (2 oz) Lottabody Olive Oil Setting Lotion
1 3/4" magnetic rollers (snap cover)

technically this was last week:

Claudie's Scalp Elixir in Cherry Almond
Loreal HiColor in Red and Copper Red
Loreal Volume 40 Developer

@Toy please give a review! I really want to try their products.

destine2grow,I purchased the Olive & Honey butter a week ago and fell in love with it ..its very moisturizing smells Wonderful and make my hair soft love it...its now a staple ..i tried the milk and honey butter i dont like that one cant take the scent.

@destine2grow,I purchased the Olive & Honey butter a week ago and fell in love with it ..its very moisturizing smells Wonderful and make my hair soft love it...its now a staple ..i tried the milk and honey butter i dont like that one cant take the scent.

Toy

I really like this one too!:lick: And I am loving the Marshmallow & Moss Serum as well.

I love the marshamllow serum & the deep conditioner the most!

Therefore I have bought: :look:
32 oz. Enso Naturals DC
12 oz. Shea Moisture Shampoo :lick:

:lol:

Back