May 2009: What did you buy this week?

A new paddle brush - I uh.....broke the last one :look:
Dr Bronner's Castille Soap in Almond :lick:- I like this alot!
CHI Silk Infusion - I got lucky and found the 12oz bottle fr $20 @ Marshalls
Conair 1 1/4 inch ceramic curling iron- didn't really like this one...it goes back tomorrow.
A new phony pony for protective styling

I went to the helth food store and had to restrain myself.

I left with:

100% pure Aloe Vera Juice
Tea tree oil
Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose Condish

Then I went to TJ Maxx and found Mill Creek Jojoba condish for $1.00
I can't wait for it to warm up so that I can start co-washing

ETA: Still waiting on my Hairveda order so that doesn't count until I have to explain the package to hubby :)

Last edited:
Elucence volumizing clarifying shampoo

Jessicurl- 1 liter of too shea
1 liter of wdt
1 liter of aloeba
1 liter of gentle cleansing shampoo

Qhemet- cocoa tree detangling ghee

Thanks daddy :kiss:

Qhemet Biologics
Burdock Root Butter Cream
Tea Tree and Grapeseed Pomade

Whole Foods
Coconut Oil
Aubrey Organics HSR Conditioner
Multivitamins

Later on this month I will probably go to Sallys to stock up on a few things and also to get their GVP flat iron :yep:

Elucence volumizing clarifying shampoo

Jessicurl- 1 liter of too shea
1 liter of wdt
1 liter of aloeba
1 liter of gentle cleansing shampoo

Qhemet- cocoa tree detangling ghee

Thanks daddy :kiss:
I am too jelly right now! Your daddy is a good one, spending $400 on Jessicurl! I can't wait to use up some stuff so I can get a gallon of WDT. $100 is a lil steep, but it's sooo worth it.

*le sigh*

I am too jelly right now! Your daddy is a good one, spending $400 on Jessicurl! I can't wait to use up some stuff so I can get a gallon of WDT. $100 is a lil steep, but it's sooo worth it.

*le sigh*

Oh no eisani the liters are only like $38.00, I would have loved the gallons but that would have been too much, Im a junkie but i couldn't do ma daddy like that.

L'oreal Pearl Protein Complex Vive Pro Nutri Gloss poo and condish for normal to fine hair. It thickened up my hair, made it super soft, made it shine like diamonds and smell soooooooo good. :lick: This is my new staple. :grin: Although, a comment about the smell, as my hair was drying, the smell became stronger and stronger to the point of being annoying and sickening. But it's not tooooooooo bad.

342193-750643.jpg

I bought a few packs of ORS replenishing packs, the huge bottle of Suave Humectant conditioner and some jaw claws.....i broke my other on....:(

It was my favorite one!

I bought 3 Joico conditioners on sale and a half a gallon of honey for consumption but also for my hair and I also bought some organic coconut milk for my hair as well.

OCT, Castor oil, Jojoba oil, Aubrey Organics White Camellia Conditioner, Cholesterol, and Goody Jojoba oil brush

I've been living in product exhange lately:
almond glaze, bentonite clay, aloe vera gelly, mahabhrinraj (sp?) oil, gro aut oil

I just went to my local health store!!!!

I bought some:

Marshmallow Root
Bentonite Clay
Nettle Leaf
Orange Flower Water
& Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle rose!

I am in LOVE with natural products=) i wanna go back and get some more!!!!!

I just made my first purchase on Ebay .... I hope everything goes smoothly .... I bought:

1lb Unrefined Shea Butter
12oz. Virgin Coconut Oil

I was doing so good this month, I couldn't even make it two weeks without buying something.

Well I bought some castile soaps from the Health Food store,

Im going start making my own shampoo. Peppermint, Tee Tree Oil and Lavender castile soaps.

VO5 moisture milk Passion Fruit conditioner

Hair bands for my buns.

I bought some Paul Mitchel The Conditioner....I don't know why cause I like the GVP version...it was cheap so I got it.

Organix Sheabutter serum, I love it so much, my hair shines alot and its not sticky.

I hope thats it for this month.

Back