Married Ladies, Do Men Really Love B*s ?

Did you "catch" ur man by being a b*?

• Yes

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • Other (Explain)

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters

SouthernTease

You've heard about the books by Sherry Argov.
Why Men Love B*s & Why Men Marry B*s
For all the married ladies who've already caught their men,
Did you "catch" your husband by being a B*?

I wish she would have used a different term for the woman in her books. What she describes is not a ***** to me.

ITA, she is not promoting being a b*itch in the bi*chiest sense. You really have to read the books to understand.

The answer to the question at hand is "NO". Men do not really love B*tches. Nor do they marry them unless everyone has some issues. That is a whole other ball of wax.

I wish she would have used a different term for the woman in her books. What she describes is not a ***** to me.

I agree, but in her books, she defines a *****. Actually, the woman she describes IS NOT A ***** at all. She is someone who is confident and believes in herself and does not tolerate a man who disrepects her.

And truthfully, I would not characterize the woman she describes as a feminist either (at least not the way women are today). She is more of an old fashioned girl, with a "new school twist." She advocates making men wait for sex, and making men act like gentlemen (taking you out, holding doors, etc.). A lot of the stuff in her books is what your grandmother or mother told you (or should have). At least that's what I got from it!

I voted yes, b/c based on the books, I definitely think men like women who "challenge" them. I am naturally a very nice person, but I cannot be this way in relationships. If I am too sweet, I get walked all over. So, I know not to give too much too soon (and thankfully, I've always known this)!

I agree, but in her books, she defines a *****. Actually, the woman she describes IS NOT A ***** at all. She is someone who is confident and believes in herself and does not tolerate a man who disrepects her.

And truthfully, I would not characterize the woman she describes as a feminist either (at least not the way women are today). She is more of an old fashioned girl, with a "new school twist." She advocates making men wait for sex, and making men act like gentlemen (taking you out, holding doors, etc.). A lot of the stuff in her books is what your grandmother or mother told you (or should have). At least that's what I got from it!

I voted yes, b/c based on the books, I definitely think men like women who "challenge" them. I am naturally a very nice person, but I cannot be this way in relationships. If I am too sweet, I get walked all over. So, I know not to give too much too soon (and thankfully, I've always known this)!

I didnt know this for a longtime......................would have saved me alot of heartache and pain if I had've known. Oh well- at least I know now!! When you know betta you do betta!

[/b]

I didnt know this for a longtime......................would have saved me alot of heartache and pain if I had've known. Oh well- at least I know now!! When you know betta you do betta!

I agree! I am too nice at times. I have been told I am mean( only when I'm feed up with BS or disrespectful men.)
I'm being so called mean...I get better results. I haven't read the books yet but I will be reading them very soon.:yep:

I acted like this naturally. I had already been married for awhile when the book came out. It's pretty good stuff.

I haven’t had this problem (of being too nice) with men I’m dating, but I’ve had it with friends (even guy friends). And sometimes, I find out there was a guy that I thought of as a friend, but he really liked me. However, since I was so nice too him (b/c I didn’t know he liked me or b/c I wasn’t interested like that), he starts getting the “benefits” of a relationship (not sexual, but emotional) without having to give me the same benefits of a boyfriend.

I’ll say it again. Yes, men like women who challenge them. I was just looking over this book last night (after reading this thread), and actually laughing about one part. One of the author’s friends was dating a plastic surgeon. Her friend cooked dinner for this guy, and he cancelled plans like a half hour before. So her friend, said “that’s okay” and offered to make dinner for him the next night, and did. This dinner was elaborate and took hours to make. Of course the guy didn’t appreciate it, and eventually dumped her. This is the types of examples she shows so that aren’t a doormat!

Back