March 30, 31, April1...What are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans???

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Well Lovely Ladies...The Weekend is Upon us.:grin:

So, what are you doing this weekend to Nuture & Nourish your Luscious Locs?

Tomorrow:

Co-Cleanse with Naturelle Grow Cleansing Conditioner
Do a quick Reconstruct with Abba Reconstructor under dryer 10-15 minutes
Coffee Rinse with Naturelle GrowIntense Deep Conditioner on top
Nexxus Ensure as a final rinse
Black Tea Soak & use Oil and AG Fast Food Leave-In
Dry Under dryer

And You????????????????????

Wash with design essentials moisture shampoo
dc with straight request fixative
I currently have no leave in:sad:
Apply bb foam wrap and rollerset

I dc'd yesterday for over 6 hours so this weekend ill just continue moisturizing, selaing and massaging my scalp!

Clarify with AO Green Tea
Protein treatment with AO GPB for 1 hour
DC with Giovanni 50:50/EVOO (detangle)
Airdry into a bun
Cowash midweek and rebun

Steam with Silk Dreams Vanilla Silk

(MAYBE, if I feel like shampooing) Shampoo with Silk Dreams Go Moist

Cowash with Silk Dreams Destination Hydration

Use Silk Dreams Wheat Germ Butter Conditioner as a leave in and top it with Silk Dreams Almond Buttercream.

:reddancer:

Friday: Protein steamed Delightfully Delicious DC
Saturday: cowash ending with hsr
Sunday: Steaming with AORM...may end up doing this on friday instead because I love me some AORM but we'll see...

Don't know yet, feeling hair lazy right now and have been for almost 2 weeks so far. I only want to workout now.

~sigh!~

Wash with KeraCare Hydrating Detangling poo...DC w/ some type of moisturizing condish...

Sent from my 4G Thunderbolt using LHCF app

While hubby away I might finally get to do kinky twists with extensions:) My tentative plan is spa treatment and apply kinky twists after I remove the alkali coating. Now all I have to do is convince the hubby how much fun he will have playing with his motorcycle club:insertsevillaugh:

I will dc overnight tonight dont know with what yet, I will cowash on saturday and start the two day process that is braiding my hair.

I am keeping it simply these days...cowashing/washing, deep cond, airdrying and bunning. I'm giving my hair a break from rollersetting. I do need to do a hard core protein treatment (aphoghee) since I have not done one since my last relaxer 6 wks ago. So I may do one tomorrow.

I did an overnight DC, this morning I rinsed, shampooed and conditioned. Most likely I will do some mini twists to last me till the end of April.

The last time I washed was 10 days ago.
This Saturday... I may use 2 step aphogee; cowash then DC with heat and air dry.
My steamer is acting up.
I hope to pickup my alter ego across the border tomorrow.

I ended my challenge early by a day and straightened my strands. Will wear straight for the next two weeks (fingers crossed).

This is week #3 of my b2b journey. Using Shea Natural products this week. Washed and put a leave-in conditioner in my hair. After coating strands of my wet hair with the souffle, I wrapped each strand around curly rods. Waiting to see how my hair looks after it has completely dried. No blow dryers, hair dryers, or other thermal appliances planned. Will condition again with Miss Jessie's baby Creme, for added moisture and 'cause I love the smell!!! Shalom!

It been six months so it's time for my touch up. I'm going to use the Ms Kibibi method, she's on youtube, I can't remember is she's on LHCF or not. And neutralize, DC, etc. I'm going to detangle and twist tonight so I can get an early start tomorrow.

Shampoo with Aphogee Deep Moisture
Condition with Aphogee 2 min recon
Deep Condition and steam for an hour with AO Honeysuckle Rose (under the steamer now)
Rinse and apply Aphogee leave in, s-curl and coconut oil
Braid, scarf and air dry
Wig it

Same ol' for me. Tomorrow is wash day for me anyway. Washing my scalp, protein treatment and deep conditioning. I'll let that bad boy air dry as usual and up in a bun it goes. How exciting. :yawn:

My hair has been such an afterthought for the past two weeks. :nono:
This weekend, I'm going to:
1. Pre-poo with Vatika Oil.
2. Do a cassia treatment.
3. Shampoo with CV Cafe Moreno.
4. Do a black tea rinse.
5. DC overnight with a blend of some stuff I gotta use up.
6. Do an ACV Rinse.
7. Apply Chi-Silk Infusion, GVP Anti-Snap, and a touch of castor oil, and then airdry.

Back