March 28,29,30 What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Well Lovely Ladies!

Here we are already about to finish out the Month of March!

Can You Beweave it?

WOW Talk About March Madness!:shocked:

So, What Will YOU Do this Weekend to Care For and Condition YOUR Hair???

Cowash - VO5 Extra Body
DC - APB Blueberry Cheesecake
Leave in - APB Marshmallow Spray
Seal - APB Birthday Cake Hair Cream

My new hair cut will be one week old on Saturday. I guess I'm gonna wash my hair and see what it does this weekend (aka wear curly) or I may just wash it and flat iron it. I'm still deciding.

Tomorrow I'm going to Cowash with its a 10
Conditioner and vatika frosting. Detangle. Rinse. Apply it's a 10 leave in, vatika frosting, and it's a 10 miracle styling cream and do a puff.

I'll be back Sunday morning with my roller set reggie.

Prepoo: HV Vatika Frosting (if I even receive it this week :rolleyes:). If I don't have it by Sunday, I will prepoo with SD Nourish and Soultanicals Mango Dip

Cleanse: As I Am Coconut Cowash

DC: Silk Dreams: Vanilla Silk

Leave ins: Silk Dreams Wheat Germ Butter, seal and twist with Silk Dreams Mocha Bling Butter

Protein treatment -->avocado, raw honey, coconut milk and acv, topped with ceramide oil blend, under conditioning cap for 2 hrs
Wash-->Pantene naturals cowash
Moisturizing DC-->CJ curl rehab, topped with EVOO, under conditioning cap overnight
Lightly rinse out with ACV rinse
Moisturize-->CR moisture milk/DB whip

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Not this weekend, but this upcoming Tuesday:

I had plans to do a saran wrap roller set and wear my hair straight for the next 2 weeks, but decided to look at the forecast and of course...it's gonna be raining!:giveup::cry: So I'll just do the normal and save my straight hair plans until after the spring/summer cause I'm tired of fighting mother nature and her wishy washy butt!

Pre-shampoo treatment: HV Moist Condition 24/7

Wash: Elucence Moisture Benefits shampoo

Deep condition overnight with HV Sitrinillah Masque. Next morning, steam it in for 20 minutes

Roller set using it's a 10 as a leave in

Wear roller set hair for a few days, then throw it in 2 goddess braids and ride that out until the next wash day in 2 weeks.

Hmmmmmmm, let's see...as of now,

Prepoo and detangle with one of these conditioners around here :lol:
Shampoo
Moisture DC with my boo Jessicurl and EVOO :woot:
Apply Darcy's Leave In
Seal with APB Hair Cream
Set hair in cinnamon bun for the week

REVISED:

Instead of cinnamon bun setting:
Roller set, then get marley twists tomorrow. Ready to kiss this hair good bye for a while.

Last edited:
Wash with SM poo, DC with queen Helene cholesterol mixed with mizani DC. Add leave in, air dry 80%. MS with as I am double butter cream. Braid up and rock my wig for another week!

Pre-Con Raw Aloe Vera Gel

Wash-CON Detangling Shampoo

Protein Treatment-
Aphogee 2 Step Treatment

COND- Aphogee Balancing Moisturizer

Air Dry & Moisturize Roots with Paltas

I applied my sulfur grease mixture to my scalp & am under a baggie right now. I will shampoo 2-3 times (later on this evening) with giovanni, condition with aubrey's gbp and twist my hair and wear in in ponytails & buns all week. I will apply my sulfur mix 3-4 times next week as well & baggie 30-40 mins.

DC: jessicurl deep conditioning treatment-overnight
Co wash: wen 613
Oil rinse
Detangle: curl junkie curl rehab
Styler: Eco gel- pink

Prepoo: Vatika Frosting/AO GPB
Shampoo: NuEnz Organic Shampoo
DC: SSI Avocado Condish
Leave ins: SSI Moisture Mist/SSI Coco Creme Leave in/Avocado Oil
Styler: CON Wrap Foaming Lotion for a Braid out

Doing a 'mini-soak' with EVOO
Cowash with HV Red Roobis Tea & Argan Conditioner
Quick Redken Deep Fuel under Dryer
Steam with Fleurtzy Hair Rx
ACV Rinse Nexxus
Apply Leave-In, Oil and Dry under Dryer

It's Henna weekend. Here's my plan:

Friday
Pre-poo with CD Olive Oil Infusion under conditioning cap
Shampoo with Keracare 1st Lather and Keracare Detangling Hydrating Shampoo
Apply henna overnight

Saturday
Wash Henna out with VO5 Conditioner
Apply coffee DC with something good under steam - not sure what yet
Apply tea / oil / conditioner
Apply leave-ins
Air dry

Shampoo w elasta qp conditioning shampoo. DC w joico moisture recovery

Blow dry w dark n lovely 6 week anti reversion serum. Flat iron w kenra platinum blow dry spray.

Prepoo: SM purification masque

Wash: Naturelle Grow's coconut water cleansing conditioner

Deep conditioned: Naturelle Grow's Marshmallow root, slippery elm bark & cinnamon

Stylers: Oyin's hair dew, burnt sugar pomade, and whipped pudding

NG's Cleansing conditioner and marshmallow root conditioner are pretty good. This was my first time using these two. Good first impression!

This weekend, I plan to take out my weave (been in for 7 weeks). I will wash my hair with my Loreal EverStrong sulfate-free shampoo, protein treat with my Aphogee protein treatment (under dryer uncovered until is is completely hard).

I will rinse and then deep condition to balance moisture with A blend of Motions Marula Strengthening Conditioner and Motions Marula strengthening Thermal oil treatment under the dryer for 20 minutes.

After that I will wash out and condition with Elucence moisture balance conditioner and let sit for 5 minutes. Then rinse and towel dry hair and apply Infusium 23 leave in treatment.

I'll leave it to air dry a bit and them apply Sebastian's Potion 9 Wearable Styling treatment to my hair while still damp.

Then I'm off to have it re-weaved for another 6-7 weeks. My stylist applies my oil (a blend of coconut oil, Jamaican black castor oil and emu oil) to my scalp and braids only after my she is finished braiding my hair for weaving, but before installing the weave.

Then voila! That's me! Those are my big weekend plans :)

What I hope to do today after work:
[SHAMPOO]
Just my scalp-Giovanni Ultra Moist
[COWASH]
Giovannj Ultra Moist Conditioner
[DETANGLE/DC/LEAVE-IN]
Giving the 'Tightly Curly' Method a try..
Giovanni Smooth as Silk
[STYLE]
Will braid with either KCCC or Flax Seed Gel, and seal all that in with some Unyevu Buttuh.

Deep condition with APB white chocolate mousse masque! Love that stuff. So creamy and rich! The smell makes me wanna eat it.

Washed with Elucence moisture balance

Conditioned with APB'S Blueberry cheesecake condish

Leave-in: Marie Dean Amla hair cream and styled with homemade Flaxseed gel

I finally roller set my hair but it was so silky smooth that the hair kept falling off the roller.

Washed with Isoplus neutralizing shampoo, then Silk Dreams Go Moist Shampoo.
Deep conditioned with Silk Dreams Mocha Silk Infusion...but then I went to sleep (wasn't feeling too well today).

I rinsed out the conditioner, and then shampooed again with Go Moist because I couldn't find any moisturizing conditioner.

Used Silk Dreams Hair Milk + Motions Foaming Wrap Lotion as a leave-in before roller setting.

Wash with Main N Tale Shampoo
Conditioner Main N Tail Conditioner

Deep condition with ORS for the day

- Pre-poo with oil
- Co-cleanse with my mix
- Condition with CJ Smoothing Conditioner
- Moisturize with Oyin Hair Dew and seal with Komaza Califia Cream
- Stye: probably crown braids

Back