*~~MARCH 2012 HIT OR MISS~~*

HIT & A MISS:
curls (target) Creme Brulee'- Its a hit on flatironed hair..but a miss on moisturizing air dried hair

Hit:
WNG with B.a.s.k. silk latte vanilla nectarine and KMG upper management gel. Yasssss!

Miss:
WNG with CJ deep fix and DM dream curling cream. Whitehead and hair boogers for days.

Hit:
- Curly Hair Solutions Curl Keeper - first day hair
- KBN Hydrating Shealoe Creamy Conditioner - hated the leave-in, really like the rinse out

Miss:
- Curly Hair Solutions Curl Keeper - second day hair

Ogoma my hair hates this as well :yep:. I think it's the glycerin (for me). Thank goodness I only have a 2oz. bottle.

New Hit:

Silk Dreams Whip My Hair

Continued Hits:

Hairitage Hydrations "Jar of Joe" Coffee Hair Creme
Claudie Deep Conditioner
Claudie Iman Hair Butter
AG Fast Food Leave-In
Marie Dean's Coffee & Kokum Deep Conditioner
Trigger Growth Exlir

Miss:

My 6 month No-Buy:nono:

Heavy HIT:

Moisturizing and sealing my ends everyday to every other day.

I take any longer than that and it's a Major MISS.

Cowashing with Silk Dreams Wheat Germ Conditioner or Vanilla Silk Cream as my protein is awesome in a bottle

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Hits:
Claudies tea rinse
Hair trigger explosive growth elixir
Hydratherma Naturals growth oil
(note: these are not hits because they made my hair touch my toes or anything but just because they are both great sealers and make my hair super soft!)

From On the Fence to Miss:

AO Honeysuckle Rose Conditioner - this is now just sitting on my hair and has virtually no slip at all anymore. Maybe it's my texlaxed hair that's not liking it! I had to mix it with SD vanilla silk cream to get some softeness out in my hair today:ohwell:

Hit:

Terressentials LCL- Makes my hair soft, shiny and coily. I use two tsp of mud mixed with two tbs of water. I still deep condition after using this product.

Staple status hit:
Giovanni direct LI my hair is super moisturized and a little goes a long way. I'm thinking of investing in the liter size (yes it's that serious)

HIT

B.A.S.K. Beauty's Palm Tapioca's Deluxe Hair Cream & Silk & Honey Latte' Detangling Hair Milk, they're both heavenly.:grin:

SUPER HITS!
Curls Passion Fruit Control Paste...what I thought ORS pomade should be, lighter, not as thick but AMAZING hold and shine. I LOVE THIS STUFF! And there's a dollar off coupon this month in the Sally's Sales flyer. :reddancer: (I wish the jar was bigger!)

Hit!
Claudie's Murumuru Acai Butter....at first the smell was a little too musky for me but I LOVE IT! Soft smooth moisturized hair. It doesn't take a lot and this jar will last me FOREVER!
Claudie's Tiffers Pomade....not truly a pomade to me, more like a grease.....but the smell, the shine, the smoothness DEFINITELY a plus in my book!

MISS:
Marie Dean babassu peach kernel "butter'
DEFINITELY not a butter...did I get a bad batch...it was grainy and hard....I had little white bits all in my hair, I rubbed and rubbed and it wouldn't melt...no, smells amazing though.

crlsweetie912

re: Marie Dean...Definitely stick to the DC'ers, the CocoShea Lotion, the Hair Cremes, Yogurts, Puddings, Smoothies & the Argan Oil Blend. A+:grin:

The Butters (with the exception of the Aloe & Mint Pomade) are not her strong suit.:ohwell:

Well, I take that back....I did like the Olive & Tucuma Butter. It was soft & buttery.:yep:

I had the "Whipped Raspberry Chocolate" or something like that & Hated it.:nono:

Hard as a Brick.

IDareT'sHair said:
crlsweetie912

re: Marie Dean...Definitely stick to the DC'ers, the CocoShea Lotion, the Hair Cremes, Yogurts, Puddings, Smoothies & the Argan Oil Blend. A+:grin:

The Butters (with the exception of the Aloe & Mint Pomade) are not her strong suit.:ohwell:

Well, I take that back....I did like the Olive & Tucuma Butter. It was soft & buttery.:yep:

I had the "Whipped Raspberry Chocolate" or something like that & Hated it.:nono:

Hard as a Brick.

LOL, why yall ain't tell me!!!! :lachen: my hair didn't like the peach syrup either......

new hits:
claudies: balancing end insurance, murumuru acai butter, and isha hair cream

continued hits:
aubreys condtioners
giovanni 50/50 shampoo

@southerncitygirl

Well...*cough* since you asked...:lol:

Kyra's Ultimate Indulgence is having one Good Friday
Marie Dean has extended her's until the End of March
ButtersNBars is currently having 20%
SheScentIt is on until 03/15

I'm sure they'll be more...Stay Tuned.:lol:

Hello- IDareT'sHair....where are all the Easter sales? You did not say who is selling what

@felic1

I'm sure they'll continue to come in as we get closer.

ETA: Oh Yeah, Hairveda's $25.00 Sample Grab-Bag thingy.

Continued Hits:

Hairitage Hydrations "Jar of Joe" (Coffee Hair Creme)
Hairitage Hydrations Coconut Yuzu Hair Creme
Hairitage Hydrations Cocoaloe Hydrator (Hair Milk) *excellent*

Hair Trigger Growth Explosion Exlir (Hair Oil)

Marie Dean Deep Conditioners

Coffee Rinses
Black Tea Rinses
Herbal Tea Rinses

Brownie518

Miss:
Purabody Smoothie - didn't provide my hair with any slip after rinsing

Hit:
Trader Joe's Nourish Spa Conditioner

Continued Hit
Shea Moisture Restorative Mask - won't repurchase because there are other cowash conditioners I like better.
jbco

Back