March 12, 13 & 14 What Are Your Hair Plans ???

JJamiah

Happy Thursday LHCF,

Well The weekend approaches us and doing the hair is a Must LOL so What are you planning to do with your beautiful tresses this week.

I am planning to Relax (my body that is) and take it easy..

Wash with Hair One Jojoba. Put in four pumps of Herstyler serum, leave in conditioner Aphogee and APhogee Green Tea. I am going under the hooded for 10 minutes and blow dry for 2 minutes!

Last edited:
DC on dry hair (probably overnight w/ my turbie twist) w/ ion effective care treatment
wash w/ wen fig or hair one
Use roux pc for 30 sec-1 min
DC w/ AOHSR
Use chi keratin mist and Ion Oil Free Glosser(1-2 pumps)
Airdry using the sunshyne method w/ scarf
Flatiron w/ my beloved herstyler

Last edited:
Ohhh! I'm gonna have some fun with my hair this weekend. Since I'm newly natural. I plan on playing in my hair to find some styles that I may wanna wear!

I also plan on doing a dc! That's about it.

I'm getting my hair done at the salon. Wash, conditioned under the steamer, trimmed and flat ironed.

I'm excited about my trim. I can't remember when my last one was, i guess its been about 3 or 4 months. I love how my hair looks and feels after a trim

I am not doing anything spectacular. I would like to try the Elucence Moisture line of poo/con. Yesterday, I bought some FHI Hot Sauce to use on my hair and really like the moisture and sheen it offered to my color treated hair. Other than that, I am not doing anything.

i just got a blowout, so all i will do is try a bantu knot-out and experiment to see what the best combo of cornrows/braids/plaits/etc are on straight hair to give me a cute wavy look. currently sporting flexirods.

I am going to pre-poo with Vatika and WGO, cowash with my Ayuvedic mix and steam in some D'fina 11 en 1.

I will then roller set and try my new Argan Oil.

I cannot wait until tomorrow!!

I started today, I washed with JASON Apricot Shampoo and now I deep conditioning under the heating cap with NTM Mask mixed with Hot Six Oil, Wild Growth Oil, and Biolage Cera Repair Hydratherapie for 1 hour, then I doing a twist out.

My hair still feels clean and looks nice from a blow out earlier this week turned french braid out (set with aloe glycerin rose water spritz for moisture) for beachy wave effect... I think I am going to deep condition with that above mixture with honey and coconut oil, put it in a bun slicked down with aloe gel... go hiking, rinse that bad boy, use that spray again alone and sit in the wet sauna and hope the glycerine in the mixture grabs at the steam, seal with coconut oil coat with this chi straightening lotion and silk elements wrap spray and set, air dry or hood i dunno...

1) Wash/DC and Reinstall my crochet braids

2) Do this hairstyle on my brother
divins1a.jpg

3) Figure out what I'm gonna do with my moms hair ...I might do a flat twist out for her....she wants her crochet braids back in again but I don't think I'll have the time this weekend....that'll have to wait till next weekend.

4) My friend just facebook msged me like so when can you hook up my hair this weekend? SO I have to see if I can hook up a heat free curly look for her.....

I'm swamped this weekend:ohwell:

^^^ please post pics after...

Co-wash (GVP Cond. Balm)
Air-dry in 2 pony tails (GVP Cond. Balm and EVOO as leave-in)

DC on Friday then put in large twists. Flatiron on Saturday. Cross wrap and wear down for CAVALIERS V CELTICS on Sunday afternoon!

Dc mix with ors replenishing pak, lime juice, honey, evoo, blackstrap molasses, lustrasilk olive oil dc.
ACV rinse
Add leave-ins; infusium 23, sebastian potion 9
Spray on moisturizer, SCurl
JBCO on scalp and edges
Then Bun and be done

Saturday
Condition wash/deep condition w/Pantene Relaxed & Natural Deep conditioner & Sexy Hair Pumpkin Conditioner (something like that) under a heat cap for 1 hr.

Then Use Roux Porosity control for about 1min

Moisturize with Qhemet Root Burdock Butter,Hairveda Whipped Ends,S-curl

Seal with Coconut Oil..then Airdry

I'm going to wash my braids on Friday and then rebraid my hair on Saturday. This is an all day event so I'm going to watch my taped shows, sip some wine and braid..

Right Now, I am sitting here with Red Palm Oil on & a Baggy (mini pre-poo).

I will Co-Wash that out with either Philip B Deep Conditioning Cream Rinse or Catwalk Oatmeal & Honey and re-apply my Indigo.

I'll co-wash that out after a couple of hours do a 3-5 minute Nexxus Keraphix reconstruct and DC with Steam (using L'Oreal Artec mixed with Hemp Seed Oil).:lick:

Apply a Vial of Matrix Biolage Rinse and Dry under dryer because I am wigging it.

I am going to do my first texlax and BKT this weekend. After that I am going to be experimenting on different protective styles I can wear to reach my SL goal on July 4th.

TONIGHT (Simple)
Pre-poo and con wash b/c my scalp is itchy after only 2 days!
Kinky Kurly + jojoba oil
Airdry

SATURDAY AM
Pre-poo w/whatever con is available
Con wash
Deep con w/strillinah (I can never spell this!) by Hairveda, add coconut oil, argan oil, and jojoba oil - under the steamer! (YES!) for 20 min.
Let hair rest for another 20 min
Rinse
Blow dry (must find good heat protector!)
**Hoping for nice, neat ponytail without having to flat iron**

Anxiously awaiting my first batch of Silicon Mix Treatment to arrive via USPS, hopefully it'll be here tomorrow or Saturday. If not I will co-wash (my natural hair loved co-washing, trying to see if my relaxed hair likes it and so far so good). Either way I plan to attempt a traditional roller set. I've been doing ponytail sets but I need to give my hair a break from the ponytail stress.

1) Wash/DC and Reinstall my crochet braids

2) Do this hairstyle on my brother
divins1a.jpg

3) Figure out what I'm gonna do with my moms hair ...I might do a flat twist out for her....she wants her crochet braids back in again but I don't think I'll have the time this weekend....that'll have to wait till next weekend.

4) My friend just facebook msged me like so when can you hook up my hair this weekend? SO I have to see if I can hook up a heat free curly look for her.....

I'm swamped this weekend:ohwell:

That is the same hair style do my son's hair in every other week your Number 2 :)

It looks so nice on them!

Why thank you for asking! :grin:
Tues night I took down my cornrows and pre-pooed (with a cheapy condish - I was so amazed by how little shedding I had prolly cuz I have been baggying night and day for the past almost 4 weeks);
Weds night I shampooed with HE moisturizing condish (turquoise) then applied henndigo and went to bed;
Thurs got up at 4am to co-wash and apply DC (mixture of vatika oil, PhytoSpecific hair mask for dry hair, AO cameila stuff) wearing it under my wig now;
Thurs night look for my package from UPS, sit under dryer for 30 mins, rinse out DC, do a ACV rinse, apply something (not sure what), blow dry on cool setting and cornrow straight back :spinning: or maybe I should just skip the blow drying;

THEN (drumroll please)

FRI night - self install crochet braids yay :dance7: I'll be using the presto curl/girl and I'm soooooo excited :grin: I'm gonna stay up until its done. I'll try to include pictures but to be honest I don't know how:blush:. Pray for me:yep:

Last edited:
That is the same hair style do my son's hair in every other week your Number 2 :)

It looks so nice on them!
I really can't wait to hook up my brothers hair...I was so excited when I skype msged him and showed him this look and he was like "yea I was thinking somethng like that would be great" I as like:grin:

He's refused to let me do his hair for the longest thinking I'd make him look too girly but now he's finally open to it...he had a case of the super dry twa and had to ask me for some tips after that he finally started taking my advice lol it'll be the first guy I style...can't wait to post it to my blog!:pulpdance:

Back