March 12, 13 & 14 What Are Your Hair Plans ???

I'm wearing it out today, but tomorrow I'll
1. cowash with whatever SSI condish
2. leave some condish in and apply Seyani butter
3. twist my hair up in medium sized twists

I plan to wear the twist bun until Monday, then take my hair down for what I hope will be an awesome twistout for. . .

DISNEYLAND!!!!:dance7:
I've never been and I'm sooooo excited :grin:. I'm going with my friend for our Spring break.

Sunday
Shampoo with Giovanni Triple Tree Tea
DC for 1-2 hours with Nexxus humectress (trying to finish)
Rinse with Nexxus Ensure
Leave in Chi Keratin Mist, HE LTR (maybe Lacio Lacio for extra shine) Proclaim natural 7 Oil
Airdry, maybe in a braid out or a wet wrap.

prepoo with olive oil
wash w ors aloe shampoo
condition with silicon mix and detangle
rinse, then coconut oil and chi silk infusion
then blow dry and flat iron :-)

My shampoo bars from Chagrin Valley will probably be here today! http://chagrinvalleysoapandcraft.com/shambar.htm

1. I'll wash with one of the bars (probably Babassu Marshmallow)
2. use an ACV/water/honey rinse (I might infuse with catnip or other herb and EO)
3. DC for an hour or two (no heat) with Shescentit Avocado shampoo & Darcy's Botanicals DC just on ends & driest areas.
4. Giovanni Direct Leave in (original formula), airdry in braids.
5. Once dry, spray v. lightly w/ rosewater/glycerine as needed & seal w/ EVCO & JBCO & do this daily until it is time to wash again!

I am going to resist the burning desire to BC! :look:

I am going to deep condition and do a light protein treatment beforehand with Giovanni. I'll probably just wet bun. I'm so bored with my hair and ready to end this transition. :wallbash:

My hair has been super dry this harsh, snowy winter!

I plan to steam treat my hair regularly to prep it for Spring......I just apply moisutrizer and seal with a oil and sit under my steamer for 30 minutes!

I love to deep condition and will probably start to do it every other day to see what happens and to use up my products!

My shampoo bars from Chagrin Valley will probably be here today! http://chagrinvalleysoapandcraft.com/shambar.htm

1. I'll wash with one of the bars (probably Babassu Marshmallow)

Exactly how do you use your shampoo bars? I want to like them but it seems as if it is yanking my hair out. I've tried running the bar across my hair, lathering my hands, it just seems as if I'm not doing it right. :wallbash: Please help!

I've never used them before! I was planning to use it just like other shampoo- lather in my hands, then clean just my scalp, working in sections and lathering then rinsing as I go. I found I get better results when I don't lather my hair directly (unless I am clarifying)- just washing my scalp then letting it all run down into my hair to clean that. Then following it all up with the ACV rinse (I read on the site that you need to do this in conjunction w/ the bars).

Saturday:Co-wash with Nature's Gate Herbal Daily Conditioning Conditioner
DC with Silk Elements Moisturizing Treatment /then steam for 20 min
Use PC for 1 minute /rinse/Moisturize with QB Amla & Honey Heavy Cream
Oil scalp with JBCO-MT mixture/then do bantu knots sealed with Coconut Oil :>

I got a blowout on Sunday so my hair is nice, clean, and straight so I am gonna do some deep conditioning with Organics Hair Mayonaise, then with Aphogee Green Tea Constructor, and Aphoghee Leave in conditioner. Then I am gonna seal with coconut oil, wild growth hair oil and do a braidout.

I'm gonna wash DC then wrap my hair and attempt to make a 27 piece quickweave wig. I'm craving a cute pixie style :yep:

I'm going to shampoo and DC and then i think im gonna blowdry my hair because im sick....but i need to wash my hair...my scalp is sore. :cry:

And then just bun it up.

I will DC on dry hair with AOGPB, cowash with Aussie Moist and probably airdry in a plait pony. I haven't rollerset in a long time but I know I will be too lazy to do so this weekend!!

tonight im going home to play in my hair. experiment with tigi curls rock.

saturday im going to an aveda salong to get color.

prepoo with Alterna Hemp Shine Conditioner (1st time using it) detangling my hair
shampoo with elasta qp bodifying shampoo to get rid of all the product in my hair, then poo w/ diluted elucence moisture benefits (sp)
deep conditioned w/ a mixed of hask placenta w/ henna & olive oil & lustrasilk organic cholesterol for about 40 minutes
final rinse w/ roux porosity control (the best thing ever)
60% airdry my hair in eight braids then put chi silk infusion & lightly blowdry medium heat @ the roots & cool for the rest the hair.
mix a little of afroveda totally twisted & AOHC then preceded to put in eight conrows(normally it's 12 but I got lazy & it was late). I will be wearing this style underneath my hat w/ my bonnet on for about 2 weeks, well we see I will wait that long):yep:

Last edited:
I really can't wait to hook up my brothers hair...I was so excited when I skype msged him and showed him this look and he was like "yea I was thinking somethng like that would be great" I as like:grin:

He's refused to let me do his hair for the longest thinking I'd make him look too girly but now he's finally open to it...he had a case of the super dry twa and had to ask me for some tips after that he finally started taking my advice lol it'll be the first guy I style...can't wait to post it to my blog!:pulpdance:

LOL, Keep it up your going to have my mini-me at your door, wash, steamed and ready to twist! LOL

Smilingelephant please feel better :(
Take it easy!

Last edited:
wash and condition with a combo of aphogee 2 step and loreal mega moisture (mixing both and getting under the steamer) then rollersetting...

Back