March 09: What did you buy this week?

This week I got a Denman Brush (D3), GVP conditioning balm, and lustrasilk cholesterol with shea butter. Loved everything. This week.....more shea butter:drunk:

I bought a set of rollers for roller setting, end papers, hair pins, and setting lotion by Isoplus. I am getting prepared for a June wedding where my signature bun has been un-invited ;0(

I bought Garnier Fructis yesterday:
2 bottles Moisture Works con
1 Hydracurl con (never seen this before can't wait to try it)
1 Sleek & Shine con (never tried)
1 Length & Strength con
1 smoothing milk
1 Curl Sculpting gel/cream (Love it)

All for a little over $2!!! :dance7:(I had $1 coupons on top of the Walgreens 99cents sale)

I went to 3 different Walgreens and couldn't find my leavein for curls anywhere I love that stuff. :cry:

Last edited:
got some bottles of vo5 strawberries and cream
also got some vo5 clarifying conditioners to try on wash/dc day

along with some avocado oil.

i got my salerm 21 and peppermint, eucalyptus, rosemary and sesame oil to treat my dry scalp in the mail. I also got some OPI nail polish and coconut and vanilla soap!

Today I purchased NTM silk touch leave-in...I've heard many good things about this moisturizer -- can't wait to try it!

I just used the Red Label again and wonder what took me so long to get this. My mom love the green label. Where did you find the deal??
(I haven't tried the Pantene Nature Fusion yet.)

I blame cousin
Gym for all the Green bottles of product I HAD to pick up at walgreens.:look:
I found it at one of my local BSS,they have the red,green,and blue professional sizes at the same price.
Just let me know if I need to hook you up,and you will love the Pantene Nature Fusion conditioner,thick and yummy smell.:grin:

White Rain Coconut Conditioner-6 bottles-original formula
They were just sitting on the shelf at Big Lots calling my name. :giggle:

Didn't buy anything but I did return GVP Conditioning Balm and Hawaiian Silky 14 in 1.
Couldn't make them work for me and I was tired of looking at them.

I found it at one of my local BSS,they have the red,green,and blue professional sizes at the same price.
Just let me know if I need to hook you up,and you will love the Pantene Nature Fusion conditioner,thick and yummy smell.:grin:
Thanks Labett!! I will check some BSS here this week and PM you at the end of the week. :snuggle: I would love the 'jumbo' size in the red for sure. :up:

OMGoodness...is it bad if it took me about 3 minutes to remember?

I went to see my Indian boyfriend and bought:

Tumeric
Mustard Oil
Multani Mati
Strainer
4 bars Neem soap
Vicco Tumeric Cream

He told me if I bottled and labeled what I was making at home and bring him some, he'd put it in the store and sell it for me :grin: This was not even a part of my plan, but I may take him up on his offer!!

Just purchased another bottle of the Hawaiian Silky 14 in 1 and tomorrow will get another 2 bottles of my fav cond. AO Lavender Ylang Ylang! My two staples for my natural hair.:grin:

Which one did you buy- the moisture balance or the smooth vitality?

:look: I exercised restraint and grabbed only a few things:

Suave Refreshing Waterfall Mist Conditioner-the scent is so spring/summer cowashing appropriate :yep:
Africa's Best Hair Oil-even though I have every oil listed in the ingredients. the $2 price tag got to me....
46 metal free ponytail holders for $1.50 :grin:
Pantene Hydrating Curls Conditioner
KBB Luscious Locks Mask

I'm going to browse Trade Secret at lunch time, but I won't be buying anything.

Please tell me where you found the Pantene Hydrating Curls Cond.?

I just used the Red Label again and wonder what took me so long to get this. My mom love the green label. Where did you find the deal??
(I haven't tried the Pantene Nature Fusion yet.)

I blame cousin
Gym for all the Green bottles of product I HAD to pick up at walgreens.:look:

You can still get these at Sally's. They have them on sale 2 for 10 from time to time. That's when I stock up..:sekret:....

Curl Junkie Banana & Hibiscus Deep Conditioner
Jessicurl Gentle Lather Shampoo
Jessicurl Rockin Ringlet
Jessicurl Weekly Deep Treatment
New microfiber towel

I need to stop!!

Back