March 09: What did you buy this week?

amla OIL; Emu Oil, Silk elements olive oil megasilk; new applicator bottle; castor oil, coconut oil; Aphogee 2 minute; Nexxus Emergencee, Neutrogena Triple Moisture leave in creme

I just purchased a bottle of Rusk Sensories Smoother leave-in conditioner, S Curl spray moisturizer and gel activator. I've been stretching my relaxer since July of last year hopefully these items will make it a bit easier to deal with. :yep:

Aussie Moist (bottle with pump)--first time buying
V05 (5)--first time buying
Patene Nature Fusion Condish (2)

What I realized is my CVS sucks. I need to scout out some other ones for better choices.

Neutrogena triple moisture conditioner treatment-per sylver2's recs
I wanted the TM serum, but Target didn't have it :(
I am destined to find it though...

super sized ojon revitalizing stuff(ETA: why did i say stuff lol. its the revitalizing mist)
kbb super silky
kbb juicy shampoo bar
kbb LL hair mask

Last edited:
OMG, this stuff looks awesome! Do report back with your reviews.
I wasn't sure where to post my reviews so I posted on my fotki!
Overally I am highly impressed with all the products I purchased and it is going to be difficult to decide which one stays and which one goes..

TodaY i bought.....
Rusk Smoother Leave-in Conditioner
NTM Serum
Jojoba Oil

I will be purchasing a few other things when I go grocery shopping Saturday as well!!

I was in the mall and was too lazy to walk to the other end of the mall to Bath and Body Works to purchase my beloved FF glossing cream. So since an Aveda shop was in the store I was in, I decided that I would try the Brilliant Universal Styling Cream. Well, to say the least I returned it today. It it just too heavy and felt stiff. This stuff is definitely for coarse and that would NOT be me. I now have FF glossing cream that my ends just love.

I bought some more amla powder-2.99, shikakai bar-.99, and some Mumtaz Al Aroosa Henna-1.79......and because it is a recession:nono: I try my best to not spend more than 20.00 a month on hair products.

i'm leaving work in about an hour or so
and i'm going to the vitamin shoppe to buy:

aubrey organics GPB
aubrey organics white camellia

and possibly some jojoba oil to try?

I never got a chance to try the E'tae line. Let me know how the products work for you b/c it does look promising.

Is this line good; my sisters old co-worker actually is the person who makes this stuff, I just never jumped on it. How is it. I laughed when she was telling me about it, I just looked and was like that is the stuff Janet was talking about.

So is it good stuff?

i went to beauty first today and got:
mizani conditioning shampoo
mizani scalp care conditioner(i only got this because it has peppermint oil in it)
nioxin hair, skin, and nail vitamins

My Cioccolatina haul is here....
happy dance

3 oils: jamaican black castor oil, argan oil and sapote oil

2 moringa poo bars

2 rhassoul poo bars

2 Amina hair masks

1 moringa pomade

chocolates: these are very special to me because growing up in Ghana, I used to eat them all the time

Joico K-PAK Shampoo and Con. (2 for 20 at Ulta)
Rusk Sensories Passionflower Leave In
Kenra Conditioner
Loreal Vive Conditioner (it was only $1.99 at Ulta so I picked it up)

just ordered two things from darcy botanicles on etsy.com.
the juicy peach something or another
and the something something pomade lol.

Chi Silk Infusion. (thanks to the poster who said Marshlls had it on sale!!) 2 jilbere shower combs and 1 wide tooth rubber comb. Oh and a two pack of antimicrobial combs by Cricket.
Oh! I almost forgot -- I ordered a hair steamer from Lucky Blues. Cant wait until it arrives! If you order direct from the site - no shipping. If you order from Amazon $30 shipping.

2 Joico Moisture Recovery Treatment Lotions ($15 with shipping woo!)
Elasta QP Mango Butter
Elasta QP Oil Moisturizer
Isoplus Neutralizing Shampoo (free)

Back