March 09: What did you buy this week?

A big wen and some biosil . hair powders to con wash with and a big BT more seyani hair butters coconut oil peppermint oil rosemary oil

Today I purchased a Select Pro soft bonnet dryer. I am so amped about it. I can finally move around and DC at the same time.

hairveda vatika frosting
hairveda shikakai cocosta oil
3 bottles of con green lable( so happy i found some)
payed 150 to get my sow-in/micros if that counts
hairnourish supplements

i thinkt thats all

Went to Marshall's and the other TJ's today. Almost came up empty handed but alas, found 2 new things to try:

Phillip B Lovin' Leave In- contains soy and wheat protein, amino acids, aloe, nettle, chamomile, horsetail, and henna.

Phillip B Detangling Finishing Rinse-contains ACV, olive fruit, sesame, sweet almond, jojoba, walnut and peanut oils, lavendar, gardenia etc...

The stuff looked interesting :look:

Nexxus Emergency x 2, Neutrogena Triple Moisture, Emu Oil, Sulphur anti breakage treatment and drops.

A few weeks ago i went to Traders Joes and bought two of the Nourish Spa conditioners and one of the Tea Tree Tingle conditioners.

NYX was having a sale online this week, so I bought 3 sets of makeup...
.1) 5 NYX eye trios and 8 NYX lipglasses: $16.00
.2) 30 NYX lipsticks: $24.00
.3) 43 single NYX eye shadows: $43.00

Having a traincase overflowing with great makeup on your 1st haul:PRICELESS!!!!
Well, it's actually about $93 bucks, but I just had to say it...:grin:
Seriously, if you want the link:

http://www.nyxcosmetics.com/Main_Pages/Sale.htm

Don't know how long it'll last. It says there are 500 sets to sell, then they are out...
So, that's what I bought today...

4 bottles of OG Color Showers (2 Cobre, 2 Dorado) I think I'm going back to using these this spring/summer :sekret:
KBB Hair Butter
KBB Hair Nectar

Went to Sally's yesterday for a pack of synthetic braid hair to duplicate a braided head band I saw in an Especially Yours catalog and ended up buying

Synthetic Braid Hair
L'oreal Hair Fixer
Wave Nouveau Finishing Lotion
Mini Bobby Pins (first time ever seeing these)
Jumbo Bobby Pins
Roller clips
Phony Pony

From Walmart:
Black scrunchy headbands

I'm back up in here again...:wallbash: & I blame Gymfreak for starting a thread about the sale at Walgreens

Garnier Sleek & Shine Conditioner (qty 4)
Garnier Strength & Repair Conditioner (lost count)
Garnier Length & Strength Conditioner (lost count)
Garnier Moisture Work Conditoner (qty 1)
Garnier shine drops (3)
Garnier water base wax (1)
Garnier Sleek & Shine (Leave in)

I'm back up in here again...:wallbash: & I blame Gymfreak for starting a thread about the sale at Walgreens

Garnier Sleek & Shine Conditioner (qty 4)
Garnier Strength & Repair Conditioner (lost count)
Garnier Length & Strength Conditioner (lost count)
Garnier Moisture Work Conditoner (qty 1)
Garnier shine drops (3)
Garnier water base wax (1)
Garnier Sleek & Shine (Leave in)

Thank you. Because of YOU I just sent my daughter to get me some Garnier Fructis.

man i havent got anything in a couple of days and im starting to feel it.
i really need to buy myself something before i break down or worse lol(im serious though....)

man i havent got anything in a couple of days and im starting to feel it.
i really need to buy myself something before i break down or worse lol(im serious though....)
you can buy me something lol

I purchased emergencee, some mango and shea dc, and VO5 moisture milks con

synthetic flowers/new head band/ new hair pins "found longer ones" for my hair
Nexus conditioner
Joico conditioner

I started taking swimming classes this week :clap: so I bought:

Aphogee Keratin 2 Minute Reconstructor
Aubrey Organics Swimmer's Normalizing Shampoo

re-upped on the NTM daily deep conditioner and deep recovery hair mask. also, picked up 2 for $10 organix conditioners at walgreen's, healing mandarin olive oil and hydrating teatree mint. i was TOTALLY out of condish before the purchases. i'm proud of that :-)

ETA: missnicole, are you using the keratin spray after every swim? i'm in swim lessons too, and i swim three days out of the week.

Last edited:
Purchases this week:

16 oz. Whipped Shea Butter
2 - Garnier Instant Melting conditioner tubes (used 1.00 off coupon for each one)
Pantene Nature Fusion Smoothing Creme (used 1.00 off coupon)
Infusium 23 Conditioner (thought I was buying the leave in :ohwell:; used 3.00 off coupon; smells nice :))

Back