Mane and Tail Udate!! Southerngirl!!! You go!!!

mrslee

Love yourself first!
OK, I BOUGHT THE MANE AND TAIL CONDITIONER LAST NIGHT. I DIDNT GET THE SHAMPOO CAUSE I WASNT FEELING IT AND AFTER READING THE MANE AND TAIL THREAD LATE LAST NIGHT, I AM GLAD I DIDNT. ANYWHO!!! MY HAIR FEELS LIKE SILK THIS MORNING!!!! IT IS FREE FLOWING AND LOOKS WONDERFUL!! I POSTED PICS LATE LAST NIGHT, SO YOU COULD SEE!!!! THANKS SOUTHERNGIRL!!! I THINK I AM GOING TO TOSS OUT MY OTHER CONDITIONERS AND STICK WITH THIS!!! THANKS FOR BRINGING ME BACK TO MY ROOTS!!!

I DID A PRE POO WITH SUAVE MILK AND HONEY FOR ABOUT 20 MIN
RINSED
WASHED WITH CON
M/T CONDITIONER LEFT IN FOR ABOUT 5 MIN
RINSE
TOWEL DRIED FOR ABOUT 5
PUT A SMALL AMOUNT OF M/T AS A LEAVE IN
WGO
AIR DRIED SOME MORE
BLOW DRIED ON LOW HEAT FOR ABOUT 5
CURLED WITH CERAMIC 2" BARREL IRON

FREE FLOWING HAIR!!!!

I AM EITHER SCARED TO WASH MY HAIR AGAIN, IN FEAR THAT IT WONT COME OUT THE SAME OR CANT WAIT TO WASH AGAIN!!!!

I AM SO HAPPY THIS MORNING!!!

MrsLee,

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /images/graemlins/clap.gif /images/graemlins/rofl.gif /images/graemlins/drunk.gif

OMG, I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /images/graemlins/dance7.gif

The whole time I'm reading, I was like, "Mona, Mona, I've got to PM her about this!!!" I see she's already weighed in.

This is so fabulous. I've been on pins and needles hoping whoever tried it would have good results. Yeah!!!!!!!! I can't WAIT to see your pictures!!!! I just had to write back before looking at them.

YEAH!!!!!!! Let's start a Mane N Tail Club:

MrsLee
MonaLisa
Dreemssold
TammieMatthews
Mocha

Any other takers??????

Okay, so I just looked at the pictures.

FABULOUS!!!!!!!! That shine, that body, that manageability... Okay, I'll stop. It's Friday, what the heck!

It's really beautiful. I'm so happy for you!!! We really have to thank Tammiematthews- she started this whole Mane N Tail thing!!!

Thanks Tammie! /images/graemlins/kisses.gif

This is turning into madness...madness I tell ya!!!
LOL...I'm gonna track down the leave in and the conditioner! I tole ya ...the shampoo still scares me!

At least I'm gonna try.

And MrsLee...looking good dere chica! I see we utilize a lot of the same products. I thought I had to spend more for a clarifying shampoo...but the VO5 Kiwi & Lime is fine by me...99 cents too....lol.. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
sillygurl18 said:
What are you throwing out? /images/graemlins/angeldevil.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Okaaaaaaay hold up...hold up....did no one peep
sillygurl with her hand out for products???

Go for it MonaLisa!!! Just take baby steps! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I like to tease you, but I just hope it works for you whenever you try it.

Luv ya,
SG

[ QUOTE ]
SouthernGirl said:
Go for it MonaLisa!!! Just take baby steps! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I like to tease you, but I just hope it works for you whenever you try it.

Luv ya,
SG

[/ QUOTE ]

Right back atchu! LOL...
/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/images/graemlins/laugh.gif That's it...I'm in. I don't wannnnnnna be a PJ anymorrree. Your hair looks awesome, mrslee /images/graemlins/up.gif.

[ QUOTE ]
MonaLisa said:
[ QUOTE ]
sillygurl18 said:
What are you throwing out? /images/graemlins/angeldevil.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Okaaaaaaay hold up...hold up....did no one peep
sillygurl with her hand out for products???

[/ QUOTE ]

I missed that one! You go Sillygurl! Yeah, what are your throwing out, Mrslee???

Here are the ingredients:

Water, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine Lactate, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Stearyl Alcohol, Emulsifying Wax NF, Cetyl Alcohol, Coconut Oil, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Vegetable Oil, Fragrance, Hydrolyzed Protein, Lanolin, Phenoxyethanol, Methlparaben, Propylparaben, FD&C Yellow #5.

THANKS SouthernGirl..with the kick a$$ hair..lol Hopefully it's CG friendly..I'll have to check.

Thanks again!

[ QUOTE ]
SouthernGirl said:
Hey Rushgirl /images/graemlins/wave.gif, Thanks!!!

I should know this, but what's a CG?

[/ QUOTE ]

You're welcome!!

CG is Curly Girl.. there is a book by Lorraine Massey..it talks about the "no poo" method, using no silicones..except for maybe the water soluable ones, etc.. I'm sure you've heard of it..

Your hair looks great! If I wasn't a reformed domestic PJ I just might have to go purchase this stuff /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Thanks Tammie, Thanks SG!!! I have been swinging and flinging my hair from one side to the other all day!!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/clap.gif

It looks like the cheap products are my favorite!! Go figure!!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I am throwing out the Nexxus products and the NTM products.
Anyone want them?!! I also have Surge Powerwash and who knows what else. I will have to clean my cabinet out over the weekend!

[ QUOTE ]
ChocoKitty said:
/images/graemlins/wave.gif Azul11
Check out http://www.manentail.com/

I must also give Southern Girl some praise. I purchase some M & T on Monday. I use it for my Co's. When I do a comb through I lose 3-4 hairs max! No lie!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

THANK YOU!!!! Hmmmmm maybe I should try this out. I mean just to see if the rumors are true..... /images/graemlins/grin.gif God bless you all.

Mrslee, your hair looks stunning. /images/graemlins/clap.gif Has anyone used Mane and Tail conditioner and they have natural type 4b hair, I would be very interested to know? /images/graemlins/spinning.gif

I'm mad I went to the BSS across the street...and there was not one Mane and Tail product in sight! But everything else was there! I'll have to check the other two around the way or downtown.

I tried SG for my wash/condition day tomorrow...next time.

Thanks Azul1 and Chocokitty! /images/graemlins/kiss.gif

I promise, I have not lost nearly as much hair since using this stuff. It has made my hair so strong!!! I had a relapse once and thought I needed a Nexxus fix for moisture and the hairs started shedding again! I know Nexxus products are good also, but I think my hair has gotten used to the MNT. As soon as I used it again, no more sheds!!!! I might be giving my Nexxus stuff away too! I guess Mrslee and I have the same type of hair /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hey Valerie /images/graemlins/wave.gif,
I am a 4a/b with relaxed hair

Back