Major Album update come and check...

Healthb4Length

out the results of my texturized hair. I posted the results of my hair wet texturized, blow dried and flat ironed. I hope that this helps clarify any misconceptions about texturizers! ENJOY!:)

here's my link
www.fotki.com/nubian7
password:hair

Wow! Such growth!!!!!

Your hair looks good. I like the side view shot the way the hair is cascading... can't wait to see the bsl shots!

I'm glad you're happy! Keep doing what you are doing! :up:

Oh yeah, you have a very friendly face and pretty skin tone too!!

~op~

Alli your texturized hair is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS, Its got so long and thick. you are also very pretty too.

Thanks ladies you've all made my day! I will be posting more pics soon, I plan on doing a pin curl and then in 3 weeks I'm getting cornrows!

@Onepraying-thank you, that's so very kind of you! I actually saw your albums a couple of days ago and I taught the same thing of you!

@Den1-thanks Den! It means alot coming from you! You are my hair inspiration! When I saw your growth journey on GrowAfrohair site I felt immediately confident that I could grow my hair to any lenght I want!

Thanks Duboise, I think it's the digi cam why it looks so shiny, normally it's very ashy looking:lol: but thanks for the compliments.

Back