Major Album update come and check...

Omigod!! Your hair got soooooooo long Alli:clap: !! I am very impressed, especially since I haven't seen a pic of your texturized hair since we both got it done last year. Your hair looks great, very thick and healthy. :lol: Girl bra-strap is right around the corner. Yay!!

thanks y'all! Have me blushing:D . @Kitty18 my wash regime is as follows, I mainly do modified co-washes; I put loads of conditioner on my ends and shampoo only my roots. Whenever I do a traditional shampoo I follow up w/a deep conditioner, and then I put on a cheapie or lite conditioner for about 3-5 minutes.

@trini--thanks girl, I know we started this journey together! I was noticing your album, your hair looks great you've really mastered the self texturizer, in about another year from now both of us will be at bra lenght!:)

Ali, you and your hair look absolutely stunning, it is so thick and it has so much growth, plus it is glossing and black. Congratulations

@ Diva, Thank you girl:D !
@Faith-yeah that's me, you'll find me on about 4 other sites too!:lol:
@Valerie-thanks so much, but I truely think that it's the digi cam that adds that shine.:)

Back