TEXTURIZER ALBUM UPDATE!!!

[ QUOTE ]
/images/graemlins/wave.gif

you got some nice growth going on there, girl..... /images/graemlins/up.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks SherryLove!! Your hair is awesome too..I need to get down to your length /images/graemlins/grin.gif

GREAT GROWTH..i may have to check out that texturizer..you and modelchick aren't making this very easy for me..lol

[ QUOTE ]
GREAT GROWTH..i may have to check out that texturizer..you and modelchick aren't making this very easy for me..lol

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHA! Texturizers are good....Texturizers are good...come on over to our side.. /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

[ QUOTE ]
he he...it's looking more and more appealing i tell ya!..any cons?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm...I'd say personally that the only con in having a texturizer right now is the frizz that I have to deal with on a rare basis. A little Garnier Fructis smooths that right out though. Other than that I'm in love with my texturizer...and I love Model_chick's texturizer even more than I love my own...she's my "HAIR"RO!

Model_chick the name of the hair that I used for my puff is called "Spring Curl" and it was 10 inches long.....

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hey ginsana, what is the name of that kind hair that you used for your weave--not the brand name per se but the name of the curl?...thx!

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi Model_chick, I'm not sure what the name of the hair is right now. (I'm at work, when I get home I'll check the card for the hair and tell you) But...I can describe it for you. Its human hair weave..anyhow, You know sometimes when you go in to the BSS and you see all the choices of hair and in the choices there's that real fake looking curly hair, like the curls are really defined, almost plastic looking so it looks real fake. Well if you kinda know what I'm talking about, then that's the hair that I bought. I just took it home and combed it out with a wide tooth comb so it could look a little frizzed up and more realistic. This is just a description though..A POOR ONE I MIGHT ADD /images/graemlins/laugh.gif I'll let you know the actual name of it when I get home...

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Ginsana--that's a great description...I know exactly what you're talking about....thx!!

Back