Mail Order Husbands!

I think I just got fired!

LOL!

Those are HYSTERICAL!

I'm going to add my male cousin to the list!

He all the way tow up! :)

I will remain single if these are my only options!

I done seen it all now. :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

I just knew nobody Black was on here, but there is Leonard. His profile message: "It aint official or nuthin but the ladies used to call me Dr Love. After a string of bad luck, I'm looking a get me a good woman who's got some dough."

Ya'll see the dude who's profile is marked Half price? :lol:

Wooooooowwww (a la Flava Flav).

crlsweetie912 said:
WHAT IN THE HALE! Then they have the nerve to put mugshots up as pictures!

Did you see the high school graduation picture?

Man! Somebody is dumb as hell for creating that "site" :)

Name: Marcus
Ever drank paint thinner? Don't! trust me its a bad idea. I'm a fun lovin' guy who knows a few magic tricks.

:lachen: :lachen:

This has got to be a joke!!!

check out the success story:

couple-2.jpg

Scenario: Arlina had an urgent case. As a result of a self-imposed deadline of being married before she reached 33, she knew that she only had a few weeks to meet and marry her man. With few legitimate prospects in her remote location, Arlina turned to Mail Order Husbands, Inc. (MOH)
MOH is used to these situations.

Arlina met her husband, Mark (right), through the MOH print catalog. Their affection blossomed when Arlina sent for him in his homeland of Latvia. Mark's understanding of English is rough due to his learning disabilities, but they are both fluent in the language of love.​

I felt like vomiting when I saw their pictures. :eek::eek::eek:. If they can't get women where they are, why in the hell would an American woman want them?

From website said:
Name: David
Ladies, serving your needs is my game. Actually rugby is my game. Seeking.. a lady. I like the more natural look, somewhat earthy, but one that cleans up real well. I seem to be attracted to tall women with dark hair, smallish head, elongated torso, with natural finger nails (NO PAINTED HUSSIES!!!).

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

candy1214 said:

check out the success story:

couple-2.jpg

Scenario: Arlina had an urgent case. As a result of a self-imposed deadline of being married before she reached 33, she knew that she only had a few weeks to meet and marry her man. With few legitimate prospects in her remote location, Arlina turned to Mail Order Husbands, Inc. (MOH)
MOH is used to these situations.

Arlina met her husband, Mark (right), through the MOH print catalog. Their affection blossomed when Arlina sent for him in his homeland of Latvia. Mark's understanding of English is rough due to his learning disabilities, but they are both fluent in the language of love.​

How the HELL did I get involved in this? :lachen: :lachen:

Yay, good news ladies! Jeb is back on the market!!!!
:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

33.jpg
Name: Jeb
Hi there ladies, pick me. I'm itchin' to start a new life in an exciting place. I got bought by some lady in London, but she didn't like me, so I'm back. I like mini golf, stock cars, video games... and long walks on the beach. but there aint any beaches around here.

I took the compatibility survey. Meet my new man:

You have completed our survey and our proprietary algorithms have determined that you are a very unique and special individual. We have many high quality bachelors and the one that most perfectly aligns with your spiritual and personal values is listed below.

Hans of Hannover Germany
"German sailor seeks mermaid".. During my long hours out at sea I often wonder if my soulmate is near or far. I have been successful at werk but not in love. Yes, I've had too much schnitzel but I have a sexy attitude and I'm not shy about my body.

21.gif

Oddly enough, he sorta looks like a white version of my ex.:eek: :cool: :lol:

O.k., one of the links on this website takes you to Greatinvestions.tv.
Here's one of THEIR offerings:

Magic Wand Home Tattoo Removal Systemâ„¢
magicwand-1.jpg
Do you have a tattoo of a former lover or perhaps you’re just not as big of a fan of Iron Maiden as you were in 1987? If you have ever wanted to get a tattoo removed, but just can’t afford the expensive laser surgery, we have the answer for you. GreatInventions.TV is excited to announce Magic Wand, the first affordable Home Tattoo Removal System.
Magic Wand is amazing because it is affordable and easy enough for anyone to use.

magicwand-3.jpg

Back