Mail Order Husbands!

I just gave this thread a five star rating, because I have not laughed so hard in a long while. Thanks OP.

***I'm calling Dr. Love or the half price guy. I reallly can't understand why he was reduced to half price. :confused:

:lachen:
Just kidding!

I got:

Arnaud, Sarcelles, France

Good day to you. I am seeking (how you say) friendly woman who has a job. I like enormously the music, football, the cinema... I am has the search of the healthy relations (friendship or love) and for a constructive communication, because sometimes I a little only smell myself...

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

Name: Steven
I'm definitely a classic romantic. I like a candlelight dinner, some quiet background music, and a couple hits of ether. I prefer a woman that has insurance and a car would be great as I need to make the occassional trip to Mexico to pick up "souvenirs".

Name: Philip
I'm lonely, how about you? I live in a crappy place and I'm hoping to go somewhere warm and sunny. If you have money and you aren't in Canada please email me.

Name: Buzet
I am looking for someone who can hold my attention, keep up with me, and who knows how to dress a wound. I am attracted to a girl with a job and a car. preferably a Camarro. I like to meet big american girl.

***I took the combatability test and I as matched with him:

Arnaud, Sarcelles, France
Good day to you. I am seeking (how you say) friendly woman who has a job. I like enormously the music, football, the cinema... I am has the search of the healthy relations (friendship or love) and for a constructive communication, because sometimes I a little only smell myself...

This has to be a joke! lol

Back