LynnieB- Your Hair is Amazing!

I'm also a HUGE fan! I live outside of Fort Bragg & often wonder if I will catch this beautiful head of hair at the mall, Target, Walmart, or wherever. She will probably have me arrested when I approach her like we are long lost friends. lol

The length, the fullness the health. Wow is all I can say. I saw your hair in your siggy. The fotki album had me drooling. Great, great hair care!:grin:

Ooh Ms. Lady, your hair is right up there with LynnieB. Do you have a fotki?
It's wonderful seeing ladies with equally beautiful heads of hair giving each other love.

salivating.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

one word... REGIMEN,please!!!!
okay it was two...REGIMEN PLEEEEZE

OMG Chicoro :blush: I can't believe you did this :blush::blush::blush:LOL The advice and tips you've shared is what's kept me steady and away from scissors. My hair is thriving!

Thank you ladies, gosh I don't even know what to say (I'm so embarrassed)

I've learned so much information about transitioning and hair from all the ladies who've traveled the path before me and I'm forever grateful for it.

Keep sharing the knowledge and supporting each other!

For the lady who asked for a regimen? If there's a person who's a firm believer in keeping it simple, it'd be me. It's basically just wash, condition, deep condition and gentle handling and low manipulation. Half the time the products don't even matter as much as doing things the same way all the time.

To the other lady who's my neighbor? LOL girl if you saw me you probably wouldn't recognize me. My hair's usually tied up in some form although I do wear out styles or heat straightened styles sometimes. Usually when it's hot likes it's been, I'm in plaits, twists or some other "contained" style. Today I was running around at Lowe's and Walmart getting stuff for my garden looking a hot mess. If you saw someone in a red bandana, that'd have been me:lachen:. I hope we do run into each other one day - could probably talk for days and days about hair!!!

Thanks again everyone for your kind words - ya made my day!

Oh gawd yessssss!!!!
Lynnie was one of my idols when i was transitioning....I'd just sit and drool over her hair waiting for my BC day....

Lynnie, you may get scalped if you don't watch out!

Back