boingboing - what's your regimen?

I noticed your hair too. It is very pretty, and your growth is FABULOUS. :yep: Glad you clarified ol' dude. I thought it was a female too. Hell fingernails longer than mine :lachen:

BB, what I love about your hair is that it's attainable. It' not like you went from ear length to WL. You've had what appears to be average growth (~6") and it looks strong, thick and healthy. Your ends look like they are in great shape too. Basically, your hair looks like something anyone of us can attain if we stay on the wagon. Just had to give to props for giving me some motivation. Keep it up girl!

*dork face* who me? *points to self* lol
I am in total shock someone actually noticed me on here! Omg I feel all special and stuff hehehe!!!!!

-Well I cleanse and deep condition my hair once a week (usually under hooded dryer 15-30 mins.

-I co-wash (in between DC's) once a week (in the winter) or twice a week (in the summer).

-I recently just started using heat once a month to combat single strand knots and it has worked. I flatiron in the first week of the month and wear it like that for two weeks with NO other flatiron touch ups in between (if it gets puffy oh wells). The other three weeks of the month I will bun or band my hair in pig tails (my protective styling).

-I oil my scalp when needed, with a applicator bottle as to not disturb my hair when in a bun or banded pig tails. Which prevents manipulation. So its is untouched until the next co-wash or DC.

-I moisturize and seal my ends every other night or when I feel they may be extra dry.

That’s pretty much it you guys. I did jump on two bandwagons (Mega Tek and Biotin) but dropped out of both in like 2 weeks after starting (not enough to see growth) I am lazy.

Thanks for the acknowledgement, it’s very well appreciated! *blushes*

BB, what I love about your hair is that it's attainable. It' not like you went from ear length to WL. You've had what appears to be average growth (~6") and it looks strong, thick and healthy. Your ends look like they are in great shape too. Basically, your hair looks like something anyone of us can attain if we stay on the wagon. Just had to give to props for giving me some motivation. Keep it up girl!

Thank you, whatever helps the next person i am happy to share!

Boing Boing Your hair is gorgeous, I always thought so, especially when you be talking about you wish your hair was like so and so. I be like :ohwell: I wish mine was like yours. :yep:

BTW this thread is HILARIOUS!

I use to think that man in your siggy was you...

Your hair straightens so nicely too. Your hair is just gorgeous all around.

I use to think that man in your siggy was you...

Your hair straightens so nicely too. Your hair is just gorgeous all around.

Ohhh LAWD NOOO *dead* :lachen::lachen::lachen:
do i need to put a disclaimer w/my siggy?! oh boy!:lachen::lachen:

ETA: I'm about to edit my siggy ya'll don killed it for me LOL

boing boing Im not even gonna lie I thought that was you too!

but I am soo glad u provided the link to dude he has me in stitch... between him and that "phantom" im MBL thread today I have been dying laughin

lovely hair....when my hair grows up it wants to be like urs when I flat iron!!!

I have to admit i thought it was you too! Just yesterday i showed it to my DH and said the face needs work but the hair is BANGING!! LOOL, I LOOOVE your hair. SOOO glad thats not you in your siggy. LMAO!

I have to admit i thought it was you too! Just yesterday i showed it to my DH and said the face needs work but the hair is BANGING!! LOOL, I LOOOVE your hair. SOOO glad thats not you in your siggy. LMAO!

LMAOROTF :lachen::lachen::lachen: ya'll are killing me in this thread!! Everybody must have looked at that picture and been like - oh my :blush:, but her hair is so nice though! BB, please don't change that picture - this is toooooo funny!

LMAO at the vid and the voice over said 'I want to scrape your cervix with my nails'.

Boingboing your hair is really nice...I hope Im there next month

lol i thought it was her at first until she put up that update a couple weeks ago

booing i love your hair the first time i saw the update i was asking myself how the heck did you keep all that hair on your head in that space of time

@ everybody:

HEHE ya'll got me cracking up! Oh my gawd i had no clue all this time people thought that I was him. The things that must have been said about me behind the computer screens :lachen: I can only imagine!

Thanks for the compliments as well.

Last edited:
*dork face* who me? *points to self* lol
I am in total shock someone actually noticed me on here! Omg I feel all special and stuff hehehe!!!!!

-Well I cleanse and deep condition my hair once a week (usually under hooded dryer 15-30 mins.

-I co-wash (in between DC's) once a week (in the winter) or twice a week (in the summer).

-I recently just started using heat once a month to combat single strand knots and it has worked. I flatiron in the first week of the month and wear it like that for two weeks with NO other flatiron touch ups in between (if it gets puffy oh wells). The other three weeks of the month I will bun or band my hair in pig tails (my protective styling).

-I oil my scalp when needed, with a applicator bottle as to not disturb my hair when in a bun or banded pig tails. Which prevents manipulation. So its is untouched until the next co-wash or DC.

-I moisturize and seal my ends every other night or when I feel they may be extra dry.

That’s pretty much it you guys. I did jump on two bandwagons (Mega Tek and Biotin) but dropped out of both in like 2 weeks after starting (not enough to see growth) I am lazy.

Thanks for the acknowledgement, it’s very well appreciated! *blushes*

OMG --- For the longest time - I thought the SIGGY was you!:spinning:

Last edited:
Back