LynnieB- Your Hair is Amazing!

Yes,Her hair is B E A U T I F U L...She is my long time hair idol..The thickness is to die for

Happy Hair Growing!

I too love LynnieB's hair :love:

It looks so soft and fluffy til if i ever meet her in person i'm gonna hug her first....:hug3: and then hug her hair...and snuggle it like a teddy bear :laugh:
:mmmchocolate:

Last edited:
How come these posts never come with pics? lol

I don't know about anyone else, but I do know that I am an old crusty bird and it takes me many many moments strung together to figure out how to post photos. It was just more important to let people know about LynnieB's wonderful progress.

I will try to do better next time, bellebebe. :yep:

I don't know about anyone else, but I do know that I am an old crusty bird and it takes me many many moments strung together to figure out how to post photos. It was just more important to let people know about LynnieB's wonderful progress.

I will try to do better next time, bellebebe. :yep:

You have gorgeous hair also Chicoro. I'm going to read your book again while I'm doing the laundry. :grin: :grin: I really enjoy reading it :yep::yep:

Lynnie looks like the spitting image of my auntie Ianthe.

Her hair is GORGEOUS and the way that it's grown over the years...so fast, so lush, so THICK!!!

I'm an avid LynnieB fotki stalker. For the thread who do you stalk on fotki, something like that, I included her in my top 5. :yep:

I don't know how I missed this thread the first time around, but I definitely want to add to the LynnieB love thread.

Lynnie, your hair is beyond beautiful, thick and luscious - it's a spectacle in and of itself!!!

I bow to your hair growing skills. :notworthy

Chicoro and LynnieB both have gorgeous heads of thick, luscious, healthy hair!!! These two among others are my hair idols!!! :)

Agreed! :yep: I remember when you transitioned. Sheesh you have some hair on you! That poor clip! :lachen: You must have a hard time trying to find a clip that lasts.

I always loved her hair, my goodness it is just growing like crazy Lol!! But it looks good, very inspiring!!!! I remember when you had them small twist that was neck length and now look at it!!!

Awww, thanks so much ladies!! Love you all right back!

It's so cool to be in the presence of so much beautiful hair!! :lick:

.....Still working the Census so I haven't had too much extra time to check in so apologies in advance.

chicoro and Lynnie B

You both have :thud: hair!!!!!! I actually have a mix of both heads... My mom's hair is JUST like your chicoro - and the other part - Lynnie....

Thanks to both of you for all the hair help!!!!! :kiss:

I concur, OP, LynnieB has a gorgeous mane! Every time she updates her siggie, my jaw literally drops!

Back