Lurker, No More! (Pic Heavy)

You & your hair are gorgeous! Since you've been here unofficially for a year, welcome doesn't seem quite right but I'll say it anyway - WELCOME!

Welcome, gorgeous hair! You said you're a product junkie-conditioners; what are some of your favorite? ...and which setting lotion(s) do you use for your styles? TIA.

I have QH Cholesterol, Elasta QP Fortifying, Creme of Nature Pro Moisture, Alterna Hemp Hydrate, Alterna Caviar Seasilk, Alterna Hemp Repair, ORS Mayo, Mizani Reconstructing Gelee, Kera Care Humecto, Treseme Moisture Rich, Aphogee 2-Step & 2 Minute, Giovanni Smooth as Silk(?), Joico Hydrating and Chi Infra Treatment.

I've used all of these conditioners by itself and don't really have a favorite in that manner, but I never really noticed a difference in my hair until I started mixing and I usually use the Cholesterol as a base and add 3-4 others. Along with that I add honey, Hot Six Oil, olive oil & Nature Blessings. I mix in a container, apply it all like a relaxer (THICK) and sleep in it. When I rinse I notice my curls are looser and detangling is a breeze. If I'm going to twist/braid n' Curl I use LottaBody setting lotion & a little Qhemet Alma Olive. If I'm flat ironing, I use Nioxin Thermal Bliss as a protectant before blow drying.

HTH

Welcome! You are a beauty and your hair is gorgeous. I'm still working on the bantu knots. Do you use anything to keep them in place?

Back