Low Sex Drive

I am 32 have been married for 9 yr, my dh was my 1st, i was his. we used to be like rabbits for lack of a better word. It was brand new and awesome!! :grin::grin: But then jobs, kids, basketball pratice, cheerleading practice, houseowrk, church, choir,etc..... cam e in and we would be every 2 weeks

in the end once you get home and chill out, i may want to but if i had to choose between that and sleep... sleep wins out. I had to drop things out of our schedule becuase i got tired of "tooting up" to "help him out" . of course the question" is this only for me??" well yeah.. i want to go to sleep:perplexed

In the end we make time for one another , once a week. when we did that and making concerted effort, it naturally evolved into more than once week again. try that... you know that today i am going home and "work it out for a while"

I am 32 have been married for 9 yr, my dh was my 1st, i was his. we used to be like rabbits for lack of a better word. It was brand new and awesome!! :grin::grin: But then jobs, kids, basketball pratice, cheerleading practice, houseowrk, church, choir,etc..... cam e in and we would be every 2 weeks

in the end once you get home and chill out, i may want to but if i had to choose between that and sleep... sleep wins out. I had to drop things out of our schedule becuase i got tired of "tooting up" to "help him out" . of course the question" is this only for me??" well yeah.. i want to go to sleep:perplexed

In the end we make time for one another , once a week. when we did that and making concerted effort, it naturally evolved into more than once week again. try that... you know that today i am going home and "work it out for a while"

Wow. That's DH and me right there. Thanks for that last paragraph. That's what we need to do.:yep:

Back