LOOK out for me IN Black Hair and Beauty Magazine (UK)

WOW that's awesome! CONGRATS and HAPPY BIRTHDAY:grin::grin::grin::grin: I better order some more products before that issue hits stands!

Mayn - I better order too - she will be solllld out!

Candy - do you know if we can get this ( the magazine) in the US?????
:yep:

Candie C I am excited for you!

I had no idea that you were only 21

imagine where your business will be when you are 30!

Keep doing your thang girl :grin:

haha i'm sure i'm only JUST about legal to DRINK in the USA, is the law still 21 to drink alky??

Thanks chicka x

Congratulations Candy!!! It doesn't surprise me one bit! You have a gorgeous head of hair and from what I've seen on this site you have a lot to share with our sisters! So I'm sure your products will be a big hit! I will look out for the article...

...The next few issues there will be an article on my hair products Cherie Hair Products and how they are a part of a new revoloution of black hair products made by black people :grin:

Just like to say thankyou to EVERYBODY on the board, as this is where my journey started

If the water is clean at the beginning of the stream it'll stay pretty much clean at the end (something like that - anybody know the actual saying? lol doh!)

And grab that issue if you can, or lend it off your girlfriends

hopefully it will be a good article, the lady doing the article is absoloutely wonderful i know it will shed some light to many sisters here in the UK who are unbenown to the benefits of natural based hair products

I refuse to use chemicals in my products and in the 22months i've been running this line, i have yet to formulate anything with all that rubbish

Love you all, and i've been on vacation (so no disrespect to the late messages :drunk:)

xXx

(ps. i'm back to midback..boo hoo...abused heat the last few months, what a set back!)

I have the august/september issues but I guess it will be on the next one, right? Well I will buy it and congratulations.

Congrats Girlie! You and your hair reggie(ayurvedic hair care) has helped my hair grow 2 inches in the last 2 months!!! Thank you for your wealth of knowledge and your time to keep us all in the know.You are GREEEEAAAT!!!!:grin:

...The next few issues there will be an article on my hair products Cherie Hair Products and how they are a part of a new revoloution of black hair products made by black people :grin:

Just like to say thankyou to EVERYBODY on the board, as this is where my journey started

If the water is clean at the beginning of the stream it'll stay pretty much clean at the end (something like that - anybody know the actual saying? lol doh!)

And grab that issue if you can, or lend it off your girlfriends

hopefully it will be a good article, the lady doing the article is absoloutely wonderful i know it will shed some light to many sisters here in the UK who are unbenown to the benefits of natural based hair products

I refuse to use chemicals in my products and in the 22months i've been running this line, i have yet to formulate anything with all that rubbish

Love you all, and i've been on vacation (so no disrespect to the late messages :drunk:)

xXx

(ps. i'm back to midback..boo hoo...abused heat the last few months, what a set back!)

MWUAH!!! Sweetheart, we miss you, we love you!! Congratulations and all the best!!! :congrats::iloveyou::bighug::blowkiss:

Congrats!!! Wow! I'm not in the UK but I just moved ot Italy and I need your products here.....lol!

God bless you and I pray all is successful!!!!

Thanks for your time even reading this thread! It means so much to have the support from you all. Wish i could thank you all individually, hope you all have a very prosperous weekend.
xx

Back