LOOK out for me IN Black Hair and Beauty Magazine (UK)

To be young, gifted, and black...I just love empowered black women! Congratulations to you on your accomplishments, and much success in the future. It's only up from here :congrats:

i'm in the UK i will defo look out for it
i haven't tried your producst but i have only heard good about them
when i get some money i will defo try

...The next few issues there will be an article on my hair products Cherie Hair Products and how they are a part of a new revoloution of black hair products made by black people :grin:

Just like to say thankyou to EVERYBODY on the board, as this is where my journey started

If the water is clean at the beginning of the stream it'll stay pretty much clean at the end (something like that - anybody know the actual saying? lol doh!)

And grab that issue if you can, or lend it off your girlfriends

hopefully it will be a good article, the lady doing the article is absoloutely wonderful i know it will shed some light to many sisters here in the UK who are unbenown to the benefits of natural based hair products

I refuse to use chemicals in my products and in the 22months i've been running this line, i have yet to formulate anything with all that rubbish

Love you all, and i've been on vacation (so no disrespect to the late messages :drunk:)

xXx

(ps. i'm back to midback..boo hoo...abused heat the last few months, what a set back!)

hey candy i live in the uk, and i was just wondering where can people get your hair products from? your hair looks great!

I've never tried your products, but I am considering your product with MSM.

If you are unsire of buying any of the standard/large sizes, i have small hampers which consist of small versions of most of my products :yep:

at least then if you do not like a product over another you havent wasted too much money

Back