Look, I'm Lost!

Lucie

Dancin' on sunshine!
I have no idea where the random thought thread is for hair. I don't normally venture out to this side of the LHCF tracks.

My problem is that my French braids are like my eyebrows. My left French braid is gorgeous, and perfect. The right one looks lumpy. I have never been able to get the right one to look better than a C+ plus. I have watched too many YouTube videos and have gotten only to a C+ because of it. WHY? WHY? WHY? Ayuda me! Aidez-moi! HELP ME!

Sorry to be so dramatic, I'm frustrated! I know it can't be because I am lefty, LOL! I guess I'm just desperate for an excuse.

I have no idea where the random thought thread is for hair. I don't normally venture out to this side of the LHCF tracks.

My problem is that my French braids are like my eyebrows. My left French braid is gorgeous, and perfect. The right one looks lumpy. I have never been able to get the right one to look better than a C+ plus. I have watched too many YouTube videos and have gotten only to a C+ because of it. WHY? WHY? WHY? Ayuda me! Aidez-moi! HELP ME!

Sorry to be so dramatic, I'm frustrated! I know it can't be because I am lefty, LOL! I guess I'm just desperate for an excuse.

Can you post a picture showing the back of your head with your two braids behind your shoulders, so we can see? That might be a good start.

This is so funny. My left brow is my good one too. It's full with a perfect arch but the right is funny with a gap and weird arch. Even my mil commented when she was tweezing me once lol.

I have issues too when braiding or curling one side of my head. One side will always be the awkward side to work with.
Rollersetting, I have more trouble on the right.

try doing it with your eyes closed, or at least not in a mirror... it might help

This is so funny. My left brow is my good one too. It's full with a perfect arch but the right is funny with a gap and weird arch. Even my mil commented when she was tweezing me once lol.

I have issues too when braiding or curling one side of my head. One side will always be the awkward side to work with.
Rollersetting, I have more trouble on the right.

try doing it with your eyes closed, or at least not in a mirror... it might help

LOL! I will try it! It's just awful!

Maybe you can buy one of those French braider tools. It creates perfect braids. I'm sure you can find it on Amazon. They have everything

Lol I have no tips, just came to say the SAME THING happens to me. My left braid always looks beautiful, thick and perfect. No matter what I do, my right braid just never looks as good. :cry3:

The disparity between right and left is why I only do one single French braid down the middle...the left side always acts a fool no matter what I do!

Heyyyy fellow leftie! I know what you're talking about. I'll make two braids and find one side looks much better, like one side is too far pulled back from the edges and is not in the same placement as the other side.

Back