Look At This Hair Dryer. My Heart's Fluttering!

i need an fhi stylus!
@Kurlee, I am very impressed with the FHI Stylus and I feel like it's going to replace my flat iron for the kind of press I want to achieve. If you're still interested in it, JCPenny has the colored ones and a black one on clearance for $59.99. I ordered coral color, but when I got it the color was kind of smudged, so I returned it to JCP for an exchange and the manager told me someone returned the pink color for the same reason. She then opened a green one and it had the same thing, so something in manufacturing. But they had a black one in store for the same clearance price so I got that. (There's a black one that''s like $100 but that's because it comes with extra stuff.) http://www.jcpenney.com/jsp/search/...e=XGNSZone&successPage=null&_dyncharset=UTF-8

@Kurlee, I am very impressed with the FHI Stylus and I feel like it's going to replace my flat iron for the kind of press I want to achieve. If you're still interested in it, JCPenny has the colored ones and a black one on clearance for $59.99. I ordered coral color, but when I got it the color was kind of smudged, so I returned it to JCP for an exchange and the manager told me someone returned the pink color for the same reason. She then opened a green one and it had the same thing, so something in manufacturing. But they had a black one in store for the same clearance price so I got that. (There's a black one that''s like $100 but that's because it comes with extra stuff.) http://www.jcpenney.com/jsp/search/...e=XGNSZone&successPage=null&_dyncharset=UTF-8
Thanks so much for this!

I like the idea of a straightening brush as an alternative to blow drying. I'm
really thinking of trying one, but would like to see results on type 4 hair first.
I hate brushes and that won't work on my 4c natural hair.:afro:

I've had luck with a boar bristle brush lately. It helps smooth my hair as I'm blowdrying. I only blowdry to stretch, not to straighten.

I would give this a try. Looks like it's in stock at my local Target. I wish it was at BBB so I could use a coupon.

Thanks for the tip about it getting hot, I have some kitchen gloves that should work.

I had the other ones shown in the thread - the ones with the small brush and comb attachment. That was years ago and never got the hang of it. It might work for me now, if I have smaller sections. But I like the idea of this Revlon one as I hate having a bunch of attachments that I'll never use.

Bumping!

Could this work to create an elongated wng? Perhaps using the cool/low setting?

TIA!
I have this brush dryer and while I think it does a great job with blowouts, I wouldn't use it in a wash n' go. The bristles will disturb your curl clumps and create frizz. If you want to elongate, try using a regular dryer at the roots while you gently stretch each section of hair. That would probably work better. :)

I have this brush dryer and while I think it does a great job with blowouts, I wouldn't use it in a wash n' go. The bristles will disturb your curl clumps and create frizz. If you want to elongate, try using a regular dryer at the roots while you gently stretch each section of hair. That would probably work better. :)

:kiss: Thanks so much!

Back