Long term realtionship but starting to loose physical attraction

sjprincess182

Hey ladies
I've been with my SO for about 5 years now and he treats me like a queen and does anything and everything for me but im starting to loose physical attraction for him...Im young (21, been together since HS, crazy i know...). We've broken up for a year but kept in contact with eachother constantly and had our issues and we always ended up right back together. I dont know if its comfort and I always run back to him because this is what I'm used to for so long or maybe I've been with him for so long at such a young age and need to test the waters??....I dont want to loose a great guy on just physical attraction but at the same time I want that from my man...

I dunnoo....advice anyone??

First off, the girl in your avatar is so cute!! She reminds me of Ashley from First Prince of Bel Air..anywhoo..

Sorry that the "physical attraction" is gone..that can be a real relationship killer. Women get on men about being shallow, but physical attraction is necessary to stay together(without straying)..So has he gained weight, lost hair, lost weight, missing teeth or have you seen some nicer specimens out there? I say don't lose a good man because he isn't as hot as he used to be; instead try to keep the relationship platonic, let him know you are still very young(21) but you love and appreciate him. Encourage him to work out, cut his hair differently, grow a goatee, change up his wardrobe if need be. Women are used to changing styles like the seasons-but men can really get into a rut(and get a big GUT) so motivation is key here.

If he trips, then oh well, he isn't sexy no way(lol)...

First off, the girl in your avatar is so cute!! She reminds me of Ashley from First Prince of Bel Air..anywhoo..

Sorry that the "physical attraction" is gone..that can be a real relationship killer. Women get on men about being shallow, but physical attraction is necessary to stay together(without straying)..So has he gained weight, lost hair, lost weight, missing teeth or have you seen some nicer specimens out there? I say don't lose a good man because he isn't as hot as he used to be; instead try to keep the relationship platonic, let him know you are still very young(21) but you love and appreciate him. Encourage him to work out, cut his hair differently, grow a goatee, change up his wardrobe if need be. Women are used to changing styles like the seasons-but men can really get into a rut(and get a big GUT) so motivation is key here.

If he trips, then oh well, he isn't sexy no way(lol)...

lol thats me! Ashley?? i never got that one before lol

I've encouraged the working out (he's gained a little bit of a beer belly) but it goes in one ear and out the other...I feel like he just doesnt have the swagger i love to see in a man, if u know what i mean...

Back