Long hair=more haters, how can you tell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the word "hater" is overused and abused more than bleached blonde hair
that said, unless I misread the OP, SHE didnt have a personal problem with it but was acknowledging something she noticed...

Whatever the case, all of these types of threads are distracting especially when on the main hair care forum... ( not to mention they serve a self-serving purpose to some)

I would have less of an issue with it if it were discussed on the OT forum
Haircare involves everything, the physical and emotional. Some people think about the future..so that is what she is thinking about. It is really not that distracting since people will ignore important hair questions anyway regardless of this question. Plus it will be bumped down in less than a day.

I think the word "hater" is overused and abused more than bleached blonde hair
that said, unless I misread the OP, SHE didnt have a personal problem with it but was acknowledging something she noticed...

Whatever the case, all of these types of threads are distracting especially when on the main hair care forum... ( not to mention they serve a self-serving purpose to some)

I would have less of an issue with it if it were discussed on the OT forum

Dang you really dont like a certain person do you?

Anyway, to the OP, I believe there are hair haters that is why I wont let certain people touch my hair. Always making comments and asking questions about your hair is sign. It can be not so much what a person says but how they say it.

unintentionally exposing your relentless need for attention & drama is more like it... dont worry, this thread will be closed shortly and you can cry woe is me in yet another one shortly thereafter

Is there a reason why you are continually quoting MY posts?? as ALLANDRA SUGESTED, You should take your PERSONAL ISSUES TO PMs
Even if you don't agree with someone or don't like someone, that doesn't mean that you can be rude.

Dang you really dont like a certain person do you?

Anyway, to the OP, I believe there are hair haters that is why I wont let certain people touch my hair. Always making comments and asking questions about your hair is sign. It can be not so much what a person says but how they say it.
true, body language, tone of voice, whether they just generally don't like you.

I hadnt replied or ssaid anyone's name yet Im quoted repeatedly with drama-filled comments and Im noted as rude & not liking someone...

let it be known Im not liking the TREND... could care less about anyone specific

It's funny, I notice the opposite. Maybe it's not about hair envy, but more about personality envy. I got more "haters" when my hair was cut pretty short.

unintentionally exposing your relentless need for attention & drama is more like it... dont worry, this thread will be closed shortly and you can cry woe is me in yet another one shortly thereafter

Is there a reason why you are continually quoting MY posts?? as ALLANDRA SUGESTED, You should take your PERSONAL ISSUES TO PMs

I'm just responding in a thread you took it to personal insult not I

I'm just being entertained by :blah:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back