Long hair inspiration

Porsche19

I love this pic

l_hair69.jpg

This is how long her hair is without it being braided

l_hair68.jpg

Now if she can have all that, I DEFINATELY can get to waistlength.

It just wouldn't be fair for God to let her have all of that hair and leave litlle old me with only 7 inches :lol:

Wow :shocked: that's allot of hair. It must be a pain to comb, poo, and braid. :lol: But I'm sure that she has someone to help her do it.

:eek: she doesn't fall over??? how do you put that in a bun and stay on your feet??? i'm thinking hair that long is just medically dangerous, lol...

oh boy, waistlength is the longest i'll ever want to go and i have a whole year to get there...

I am looking to grow my hair out to a longer length but to me that is way too much hair and I would not want hair that could drag on the ground. Also, being in my mid-30's - too long hair makes you look old.

Am I the only one who is thinking :eek: :lol: It's pretty long, but I for some reason am not digging it. :confused: Geez, looks like it hurts..... :(

I would never want that much hair either! I don't know HOW she manages to handle it... with it still being healthy and having thickness throughout the length.

Still, you've got to respect the lady. :lol:

Maybe I'm wrong for this but, whenever I see pictures of asian/asian-indian women with hair this long, I get the distinct impression that they probably don't work. So if it takes a few hours a day to deal with, it's fine because it's not like they have to go punch a clock.

I cannot even fathom how long it would take to 'tame' my own finnicky hair at this length and then have to go put in 8 hours plus OT. Lawd!!!! :eek:

But to each her own. :)

Now I love me some long hair, but I think hair that long is creepy looking. I mean hair so long that it actually drags on the ground? :ill:

She's a real life Rapunzel for sure though. :lol:

Cool if that's your inspiration. Wow, she must have been growing it for like 4ever.... You can get to at least 1/10 of that length and still have it reach your butt!!!

OT: She must have neck problems.

Ok, her hair is kinda creepy... but not gross. It doesn't look unhealthy or dirty...

l_hair117.jpg

This is for all of you who thinks that it's gross! :whip:

Would you let your hair be all on the floor like that?

Porsche19 said:
Ok, her hair is kinda creepy... but not gross. It doesn't look unhealthy or dirty...

l_hair117.jpg

This is for all of you who thinks that it's gross! :whip:

Would you let your hair be all on the floor like that?
Girl, my hair ain't touching nobody's floor! :lol:

I wouldn't want hair that long. Imagine using the bathroom and trying to keep your hair from being all in the toilet. You'd have to wrap it up before you sit.

lovechic said:
Girl, my hair ain't touching nobody's floor! :lol:

"Well, since I have all this hair and I don't really do anything with it, I decided to just dry mop this dusty floor with it." - Asian lady with really long hair

:)

Porsche19 said:
"Well, since I have all this hair and I don't really do anything with it, I decided to just dry mop this dusty floor with it." - Asian lady with really long hair

:)
:lachen: :lachen:

mahoganee said:
I wouldn't want hair that long. Imagine using the bathroom and trying to keep your hair from being all in the toilet. You'd have to wrap it up before you sit.
One of my co-workers takes her big claw clip everytime she goes to the restroom. Her hair is butt length.

lovechic said:
One of my co-workers takes her big claw clip everytime she goes to the restroom. Her hair is butt length.
Ewww never thought about that, I guess TBN would be the max for me. but her ends are very thick and healthy.

Last edited:
:eek: Wow, that's a lot of HAIR!! She probably get's paid for having hair that long, normally when pple can grow their hair that long they either donate it, or sell it. I wouldn't be able to handle that, only dry shampooing would be allowed and a bun, or you would have to hire a nanny just to take care of your hair L:lol: L I like to enjoy my hair so that wouldn't be enough for me.

jd_bdfly said:
How does she sleep with all that crap?

How does she have sex with all that hair? Can you imagine trying to roll around with your man with all that hair? Both of you might get strangled!

I hate to be rude, because I do appreciate her time and effort dealing with her hair.. but it does look creepy.. it almost looks like some type of fury animal.. i dunno it's just weird to me, but at the same time as someone mentioned before she may think my hair is weird. In the end, we all do what we want, and what looks good to us. So more power to her.

Back