Long hair inspiration

MizAvalon said:
How does she have sex with all that hair? Can you imagine trying to roll around with your man with all that hair? Both of you might get strangled!
:lachen: Now how would your cause of death be explained to your Mama!

Can someone say "The Ring". She looks like she might crawl through my screen and have my face all sideways jacked up! LOL.

It's the media's fault! Whenever they have a scary little girl, her hair is always long and black and covering her face. I can't help but think of it seeing her long floor length...

FeelinIt said:
Can someone say "The Ring". She looks like she might crawl through my screen and have my face all sideways jacked up! LOL.

It's the media's fault! Whenever they have a scary little girl, her hair is always long and black and covering her face. I can't help but think of it seeing her long floor length...

I was thinking of the ring too, I know that we wern't the only ones :lol:

She might be one of those women who gets paid to grow her hair, so that they can cut it and make weaves, wigs, etc. I heard that a lot of the weave/wig companies pay women in Asia (Chinese, Thailand, India, Middle-East, the "Orient") to grow their hair as long as possible so that they can use it for weaves and wigs, braids.

I would think that she would have cut it by now... I mean how much longer can it get? :lol:

I think that she likes it. I've seen pictures of her from younger adulthood to mid-age all with that long hair.

I like the braid picture, it's really cute. :)

The others, I can respect... because dang that's just a lot of hair. I just want SOME of that. :lol:

Back