Long hair and neck jewelry

keke

Ok maybe its because i have braids or its cause maybe my jewelry is much cheaper than i though but, does anyone else have problems sometimes(whether your OWN hair or fake hair human/syhnthetic) w/hair that is long( bra strap and beyond) and snagging all the time in your jewelry around your neck? Pertifularly chain necklaces. I have had 2 necklaces so far break because of this stinkin hair. Fortunatly i have been able to relink the necklaces back together and still wear it but still this is so annoying. What do you do or put on the jewelry or hair to stop this or do you just not wear chain necklaces at all.

I have had trouble with my hair winding around necklaces, mainly around the clasp, and it's that ultra fine, super soft baby hair! My hairline is kind of low- it goes to that large prominent bone at the top of the back- so it's pretty much a lost cause. I don't know how to prevent it, wearing my hair up doesn't help, because the haline is so low! I just just can't get it out of the way!

I have not worn any neck jewlery since i started on my hair journey. My hair used to get caught in them all the time
nono.gif

Back