Lonei's Relaxer Update! One year since my Major Chop!

lonei

Hey, this is one year since my major chop! I self relaxed it and coloured it as usual, I trimmed this time also. It includes comparison pics from this time last year. The pics are not great as my 'photographer' was on strike (or should I say she was fed up of taking hair pics even though I haven't requested it for 3 months!) I had to try taking a lot of these myself, not good! I thank God for the ability to do my own hair, it may take me all day literally but the results are worth it in terms of health, finances and personal preferences. God bless...

Pics are in my fotki, july 07 album....

Just thought I'd share...

Thanks ladies, i'm just grateful that I learnt to deal with texlaxed hair rather than fighting with it like I did for all that time. Once you find the right products, regimen for texlaxed hair, its not as hard as it could be, work with your hair, not against it.....

Lonei your hair is freaking amazing, girl!!!!! Its the epitome of health and gorgeous-ness!!!!! (Is that even a word?) :lol:

Just beautiful! THanx for sharing chica!

KiniKakes said:
Lonei your hair is freaking amazing, girl!!!!! Its the epitome of health and gorgeous-ness!!!!! (Is that even a word?) :lol:

Just beautiful! THanx for sharing chica!

So is yours! Lol at your siggy, you are breaking it down!

Back