LONEI CUT HER HAIR!!!

lonei

Most of you know I have been contemplating going back to ORS relaxer (no-lye) as Motions (lye) has underprocessed me for the past 2 years. Well, now, I have done it!! The relaxer was so gentle and it got my hair really straight!!! However, the ends of my hair have been really thin from previous improper hair care, so, it had to go. I also cut the front, into kinda long bangs. At least now it was much quicker to rollerset on purple rollers (normal mohawk but ponytails at sides), easier to comb, and looks healthy. Let me know what you think....

Its wrapped at the moment, so I will post more pics over the weekend when i take it down. Its in the lonei3 album

Oh yeah, can someone please pm me to tell me how to upload pics in your siggy, i forgot!! Please dont be too technical!!!

Last edited:
I think it looks great. Your ends are nice and healthy looking. I'm going to have to give that ponytail roller set a try the next time I set my hair. That's such a good idea for taming the roots.

Thank you ladies, I'm not gonna act like it was no big deal, it was, but I would prefer it to be healthy than just 'long but thin'. I cut it for the greater good!!!

lonei said:
Thank you ladies, I'm not gonna act like it was no big deal, it was, but I would prefer it to be healthy than just 'long but thin'. I cut it for the greater good!!!

i always feel the same way after a cut (like the one I did last year)

Your hair looks GREAT!! I've always loved it. And now it's healthier so that's an extra plus. :)

It looks very nice.

I know that was a tough decision but you know how to handle your hair properly so I will be right back sooner than you think!

It looks beautTIful! Thick and healthy- lovely locs Ms. Lady.

I have the same problem with my middle (I've cut it little by little). Do you think it was the no-lye or styling that broke you hair off there?

It looks great! So are you done with texlaxing? I was once contemplating doing that, but I dont know how my hair would handle new growth, straighter hair and texlaxed hair.

Lotus said:
It looks beautTIful! Thick and healthy- lovely locs Ms. Lady.

I have the same problem with my middle (I've cut it little by little). Do you think it was the no-lye or styling that broke you hair off there?

I think the fact that the ends were no-lye and older/straighter than the lye, made it a bit weaker when trying to comb through the two textures. But I think my moments of frustration blow drying was a definite cause as well as handling my hair roughly at times when wet.

goldensensation said:
It looks great! So are you done with texlaxing? I was once contemplating doing that, but I dont know how my hair would handle new growth, straighter hair and texlaxed hair.

Thanks babe, i am so done with texlaxing!!! It was so much easier to set last night, ORS was so so gentle, no burns at all, with motions i would be on fire within 2 minutes. It was much easier to comb through when wet, and with the cut, it was like it was totally transformed....

You have very pretty hair and your cute looks reall cute on you. Keep us posted. I'm sure that now that you got rid of all your unhealthy ends your hair will grow much thicker and longer.

Back