Lloyd's Hair In New Video: How do you get this look?

You betta back up off my man! I already had to fight someone over in the Entertainment board for disrespectin him :catfight:

:lachen:

But for real though, I am in looooove with his hair. I was feelin all up in it last night :look:

His hair does look nice straightened. He always reminds me of this though:

large-Male-proboscis-monkey.jpg

he iight!!! (he'll be fine when my hair is longer than his) But the shine and smoothness in his hair is breath taking!

Imma need you to go back and check my post I made in that very same thread :lachen::boxing:. But seriously his hair is gorgeous and I'm trying to figure out a way to duplicate that look the next time I flatiron :look:

OMG I was drooooooooooooling when I saw his hair in that video. All I kept thinking was "wow the girls on the board are gonna love looking at this" :lachen:

I was lovin' his curls in one of his other videos, but the flat ironed look (I assume it's been flat ironed), is banging!!

And I love that dayum song, too! :yep:

his texture is already really soft and wavy so if he flat ironed it im sure he doesnt need much product. it probably has shine by itself.

im mad ya think a black man look good with a braidout and a perm:barf: he looks more like a chick than any man should. i think he looks a hot gay mess.

I really think it's more about the health and look of his hair more than anything. I honestly hate men with braids and long hair, but there is no denying that his hair looks great.

im mad ya think a black man look good with a braidout and a perm:barf: he looks more like a chick than any man should. i think he looks a hot gay mess.

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

I love Lloyd and I love this song. And he is clearly putting many women to shame. (I believe he's natural). So I want his hair, but I don't want it on him :nono:.

LOL he doesn't have a singly flyaway or split end in sight. I'm not gonna front, he's making me think that Jet Black/Blue Black may be the move. I've wanted to try that for years now.

now i dont even like the straight hair look on guys, nor is he cute to me with his braids or curls, but....:thud:

well i agree w/ u on the gay thing, but not necessarily because of his hair.

i don't think it's a perm or a braidout, i think his natural hair is likely 3b/3c-ish?
and it looks beautiful and healthy, but i don't like it on a dude.
i generally don't like long straight hair on dudes (not even white guys)

well i agree w/ u on the gay thing, but not necessarily because of his hair.

i don't think it's a perm or a braidout, i think his natural hair is likely 3b/3c-ish?
and it looks beautiful and healthy, but i don't like it on a dude.
i generally don't like long straight hair on dudes (not even white guys)
Okay I just pulled out an SBH mag and he doesnt mention that he has a relaxer and how the girls love to play in his "good hair":rolleyes:

his "hair type" and texture is possibly the reason.

or just the comb & flat iron technique. I did this. I miss this :(

It's a damn shame when a man has better hair than me. I need to keep my hair braided up so it can grow. QUick quiz what lenght is his hair. Would you say APL.

Back