LHCF's #1 Stan finally outta hiding!! Pic heavy

jujubelle

Heelllooo LHCF!!!

I am here to introduce myself! I found LHCF...ready for this....in 2005!!:blush:
I was just beginning my natural journey and I was addicted to nappturality.com. And then I rode piggy back on a friend who doesnt really use this. But I said you know what..lemme finally pay the damn $6 and be official. I am so excited to start postin as I have alot of catching up to do. You don't know how much I itched to post replies! lol. So I help you guys will help me on my quest to grow healthy BSL or longer hair.:grin:

O and this would be worthless without showing you guys how my hair has done since learning of this site. I have had some setbacks but now that I've officially joined I don't ever want to have another one of those.:drunk:

ok this is six months after my BC on July 20,2005.
101_0363-vi.jpg

April 06
n14209880_30632859_7543.jpg

April 07. I had colored my hair and it damaged my ends somethin terrible. This is the first bun I was able to make natural.
101_1790-vi.jpg

July 07 redyed my hair jet black
moz-screenshot-4.jpg
CIMG1218-vi.jpg

CIMG1205-vi.jpg
CIMG1199-vi.jpg

August 2007. My hair had a crazy spurt!
oct07.jpg

about a year later May 08
comparison
Untitled.jpg

January 09. This is after I trimmed my hair after a major setback. I mean when I saw my aunts with hair almost 2 inches longer than the yellow shirt pic they were amazed. Then too much protein reeked havoc. So I can say this pic is my starting pic on my new hair care journey ( and weightloss...geez...rolls much:nono::ohwell:)
feb1409.jpg

and this is my hair as of 3 days ago.

20090407_223955_IMG000030.jpg

20090407_224324_IMG000031.jpg

See ya later!

20090407_223854_IMG000026.jpg

Last edited:
Girl your hair looks great, you made some good progress even with the set back your hair is thick and healthy looking!! You will be APL in no time flat, this summer most likely! :welcome:

I bet you're going to stay on track this time. You've managed to keep a beautiful head of hair despite setbacks.

Beautiful hair! I'm glad you were able to stay strong through the setbacks and are now determined to grow it long and healthy. Looks like you're off to a great NEW start!! oh yeah, welcome!! :grin:

Very nice introduction. I loved the photo timeline. I'm glad you broke down and paid the money to join. You will love being able to post. It makes the site a whole new experience. Again, WELCOME!!!! :)

Just curious, what's a "stan"? The title says LHCF's #1 stan out of hiding. I'm still new here and don't know all of the terms.

beautiful hair! its so thick! Welcome [back] to the boards!!

Thank You!!
Girl your hair looks great, you made some good progress even with the set back your hair is thick and healthy looking!! You will be APL in no time flat, this summer most likely! :welcome:

Really?!....I hope. Thanks!

welcome. ur hair is so thick!!! loves it
thank you, and adorable baby!

Welcome aboard!!!:yep:

Your hair is soo thick! With LHCF, you'll be back on track in no time.

I hope so

Wow! Love the thickness! You look so happy and pretty in the last pic.:yep:

I was...I actually took it thinking bout my SO...lol

Beautiful hair! I'm glad you were able to stay strong through the setbacks and are now determined to grow it long and healthy. Looks like you're off to a great NEW start!! oh yeah, welcome!! :grin:

Thank you. I am finally happy to have a set reggy. Beautiful hair by the way!
Welcome!!!
Hi!

I bet you're going to stay on track this time. You've managed to keep a beautiful head of hair despite setbacks.

Why thank you. I think my hair bounces back pretty quickly and has been able to not go into complete meltdown since I started going natural. And even now when I use a chemical twice a year, it is better. My hair is to sensitive for that stuff.

Just curious, what's a "stan"? The title says LHCF's #1 stan out of hiding. I'm still new here and don't know all of the terms.

It's from that Eminem song, "Stan", about a crazy stalker. So basically a 'Stan' is someone who is a die-hard, almost obsessive fan.

Thank you. I am finally happy to have a set reggy. Beautiful hair by the way!

Hi!

Why thank you. I think my hair bounces back pretty quickly and has been able to not go into complete meltdown since I started going natural. And even now when I use a chemical twice a year, it is better. My hair is to sensitive for that stuff.

Your hair is wonderfully thick and healthy looking.

What chemical are you using twice a year?
What is your reggie for flat ironing?

Welcome to the board!

Back