Let's Get it Crackin'! MID-BACK 2009 Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm not going to join this until september...after the no measuring challenge.

hopefully i'll have made BSL by then

...but i WILL be watching this until then

best wishes ladddddies!

Count me in cause I'll be there. I'm on track for APL at the end of 2008. I'll def get there. And with this transition, let's hope I dont just chop... But for the most part, yeah count me in, I'll drop out if things change, lol. My hair grows like a weed though and Dec 2009 is long enough away!:lachen:

I"ll post my starting pic later today! lol

This will be very interesting.

Man, next year's challenges start early! It's only June! Okay, I'm in, this should be doable, even with the trimming I plan on doing at some point to help even out the layers. I'm starting here:

I'm guessing mbl is between 4" and 5" away?

I'm a forward thinker ;) :lol:

:welcome3:
foxieroxienyc
finewine83
dream13
long2short2_?
tottzu
2inspireU
Luscious850
plastic
AshMoBev
E_Williams20
smoothie696
Nubianqt
The Savvy Sistah
mwedzi

GOOD LUCK LADIES!!!!!

I'm in!
Here's my starting pic
hair2-th.jpg

I want to join too. :yep: I'll post my starting pic in August. I was APL back in February, and needed 4-5" to get to BSL. Hopefully, I'll be really close in August, and full BSL by December 08.

From BSL, I only need 5" to waist. :yep: I have a pretty high waist :ohwell:, which means I really only need 2.5" to MBL. I think I can certainly get there by December 09 **fingers crossed... please no setbacks.
WOW!! I can't even imagine having all of that hair.

I'm gonna be lurking all up in here - I'm hoping for APL in 09, personally, but ya'll are fabulous inspiration!

I'm in! I need all the support I can get. I just did a pretty aggressive trim that brought me back up to just above bsl but my ends look so good so I have a very good starting place. I will post a pic when my laptop is up and running again.

Please count me in. I'm not even gonna try to guesstimate a date. As long as it is before Dec 31, 2009. I'll post a pic tomorrow cause i'm suppose to get my hair done.

Im IN!

I am a lil past APL now. This is my starting point (well it was 2 months ago)! Well kinda. I have a sew in now and I've been using OCT.
compare.jpg

Count me in I am grazing BSL right now so I think I can do the three inches to MBL. I think by Dec 09 I can be full MBL, that would really be cool. I'll post my starting pic after my next touch up later this month.

I think I needed this to keep me vigilant on my regimen...thanks...Good luck to all the ladies and HHG!!!:grin:

I'm not really confident that I will get there in 2009 but heck, I can try for at least December 2009 right? Sure, that's what I will do. I'm not even BSL yet and I think I still have about 4 inches to BSL and 7 inches to MBL. At the very least, I should get there by December 2009 and that's being exceptionally hopeful. Good luck to all MBL challengers.

ok ladies here is my starting pic, the arrow indicates a lil birthmark I have on my back ... an inch below that is MBL for me

Attachments

• newgoal-vi.jpg
    newgoal-vi.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 31
ok i'm in i should be apl by august this year and full apl by dec, pushing bsl, so dec. 09 i def should be mid-back since my bra and mid back is so close to each my torso is short and i'm only 5'2 so yeah mid-back in 09, i'm down, i'm game, side note: Go Obama, yeah!!! History in the making,

my regime will be twists or any protective styling because i'm geting lazy, cleanse my scalp everyday, moisturzine my ends and seal with oil twice a day, cardio get the blood flowing, scalp massages 2'x a day, vitamins ~ iron, silica, amino acids, msm, maybe zinc... prob. vitamin C and that's my regime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back